Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

kintsugi said it's new music

That's so bizarre. Two singles into a new album promotion, an album delay, and she's got "new music" to release? Just release your FUC*ING record. Geez.

Just now, Dusk said:

obviously if it’s coming from gay ppl it’s ironic :die:

@cinnamongirI and @That Venice Bitch have asked for this conversation to end multiple times, let it go

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

An EP would be iconic, especially if psycho lifeguard was still a song in its own right 

ive always thought she should be releasing her cover of heart shaped box this era.. since she teased it on the artwork!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Things that lead me to believe this may be a trap/hip hop type of EP

- Pusha T collab 

- Mike Dean potential involvement

- Jack tuning 808s (though probably just for A&W and other tracks on Ocean Blvd.)

everything I’ve read about the album via people who have listened to leaks say it’s very piano heavy. I think the only beats we get is on A&W unfortunately :( I reallyyyy hope I’m mistaken 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, jaesana said:

everything I’ve read about the album via people who have listened to leaks say it’s very piano heavy. I think the only beats we get is on A&W unfortunately :( I reallyyyy hope I’m mistaken 

Spoiler

Um, Peppers would like to have a word with you. From what I heard, it's Summer Bummer: the sequel.

Just now, lanaforever said:

UPDATE 2: the second file was the fucking ava max album i’m cryingggg. this is definitely not good for my mental health…

@littleredpartydress you’re right, thank you <3

LMFAOOO

3 minutes ago, lanaforever said:

UPDATE 2: the second file was the fucking ava max album i’m cryingggg. this is definitely not good for my mental health…

@littleredpartydress you’re right, thank you <3

I love you for trying though :kiss3: