Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

So boz says its not a new album and kintsugi says its new musicoprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

did boz say that? I think that he only said that the album wasn't dropping tonight (I could be wrong, I'm just catching up on everything now)

Just now, venicebeotch said:

literally made an account after lurking forever on this thread the same way i did with bb lmao. n e ways, i work at a record store and i PROMISE im not lying djjsjsjns

we have not gotten our copies of the album in yet but they have already shipped !! obviously different for every place but i think we should get ours in a couple of days at the latest.

What do you all consider to be a cohesive record? My idea of a perfect record is King for a day, fool for a lifetime by faith no more. The songs all sound different but they tie together lyrically and melodically while still being totally different. I think tuob will be that way too. It’ll tie together even if every song has a unique vibe. 

Just now, Blossom said:

did boz say that? I think that he only said that the album wasn't dropping tonight (I could be wrong, I'm just catching up on everything now)

Someone asked on atrl if its a double/suprise album and he said nobody guessed right

7 hours ago, Get Drunk said:

I LOVE UUUUU SO MUCH @Lustformoney@littleredpartydress get in here!!!

Literally 5 minutes after i went to sleep:eartha2:

2 minutes ago, HollywoodSlutx said:

I believe she’s gonna release a music video for every song on the album. She said it before in an interview that she would love to do that or am I mistaken?

I think she said that for NFR. I’m still waiting for the California MV

1 minute ago, HollywoodSlutx said:

I believe she’s gonna release a music video for every song on the album. She said it before in an interview that she would love to do that or am I mistaken?

i think she's said it in the past but not ab ocean blvd (again, i think). i'd love for it to happen but i don't think it would be possible for an album with 16 tracks.

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

oh my god i slept for 11 hours and there are 120 new pages what happened?

BOZ says Lana has a surprise coming and we won’t believe it. other than that she’s set to be interviewed on BBC radio one on Tuesday. Usually she debuts a new song in that 

13 minutes ago, venicebeotch said:

literally made an account after lurking forever on this thread the same way i did with bb lmao. n e ways, i work at a record store and i PROMISE im not lying djjsjsjns

Wait you're not lying about WHAT?? I missed it :excited:

Just now, melodrama said:

Wait you're not lying about WHAT?? I missed it :excited:

THAT WAS MY FIRST POST DHSHHS i didn't want ppl to think i was lying ab working at a record store and being able to hear the album in a couple of days. if it doesn't leak 1st ofc.

Just now, venicebeotch said:

THAT WAS MY FIRST POST DHSHHS i didn't want ppl to think i was lying ab working at a record store and being able to hear the album in a couple of days. if it doesn't leak 1st ofc.

Oh help I got it now I was too excited for a sec :lmao:

16 minutes ago, venicebeotch said:

we have not gotten our copies of the album in yet but they have already shipped !! obviously different for every place but i think we should get ours in a couple of days at the latest.

keep us posted, bb :kiss2:

Watch it be another movie soundtrack single and 'you wouldn't believe it' is just referring to an odd pairing of her music with the movie in question.

BzhmW.png