Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

my heart tells me that Sweet will be the next single :wub:

i want it to be sweet but if it's a post-release single my bets are on fishtail i just have a feeling

On 1/4/2023 at 8:30 AM, Rico25 said:

The fact that on March 10th I'll be in Normandy (France) to attend Juliette Armanet's concert makes me feel like I should make a thread about her in Music :eartha2:

Also I warned the friend I'm going with that I'm going to need some alone time to listen to Lana :smokes:

On 1/4/2023 at 8:48 AM, tulsa jesus twink said:

im going to a Lorde concert on march 10th,:biblio:

march 10th is gonna be a crazy ass day for me

We kind of lost and won :party:

24 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

BOZ says Lana has a surprise coming and we won’t believe it. 

that's driving me crazy, this in combo w the (very loose) theory there is a second album makes me wish I had never opened my laptop in the first place

8 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

New music.

That was my bet for BoZ to be excited :hype: And it’s not uncommon on her part either: she released Looking for America and Season of the Witch just before Norman, you’ll Never Walk Alone before Chemtrails… 

I just hope it’s not a Dua Lipa collab for Barbie… 

if Lana is staying on theme w dropping Sean-aimed singles, i agree the next one could be Sweet. the track that bridges the gap between Ocean Blvd & A&W n starts with 

Spoiler

what didn’t get said/it’s set (lana stop mumble rapping) in the midwest, wish i could tell you now.. i wrote you a note but i didn’t send it 

however if she got the Sean stuff out of her system it could be dam near anything. i don’t care at this point, i just want her to do something :krylie: 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I just hope it’s not a Dua Lipa collab for Barbie… 

if this collab gets released dua gonna be catching some hands cause i literally have no time and parience anymore

2 hours ago, Harry Nilsson said:

my heart tells me that Sweet will be the next single :wub:

Spoiler

It's, like, the slowest song on her record in a time when everyone's releasing dance music almost exclusively. Sweet would be a very, very odd choice.

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

a feature film accompanied w the album :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just don't see BoZ getting as excited for a double album as he would for a collab with someone (obv Dua the most) 

So i'm trying to keep my expectations super low lol

Edit: Notice he said it makes him "personally" very happy, if it were a double album we'd ALL be happy 

3 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

I just don't see BoZ getting as excited for a double album as he would for a collab with someone (obv Dua the most) 

Edit: Notice he said it makes him "personally" very happy, if it were a double album we'd ALL be happy 

Then it' the Dua Lipa collab, or whoever else he's a fan of. The thing I don't understand is - why wait till the BBC interview to announce it. From a marketing perspective, a press release a month earlier would makes so much more sense.

7 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

reading comprehension:stareney2:

So, Ben or Ed liked someone’s post about her releasing a new single next Tuesday. Ben had done the same for A&W and it happened. So, the real question is: that new song premiering, is it Ocean Blvd related or is it for that « side project »? If it’s not for the album and it does première Tuesday, I can’t imagine it’s a Dua collab if only Lana is mentioned as « Hottest Record » (they surely would have included the two of them). :assad:

12 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

I wonder if that new music is premiering Tuesday or later (like it’s a coincidence he talked about this surprise when we found out she is having a new song out on the BBC program)… A Dua collab… could be good, maybe not. I don’t know. I sure am way less excited now.