Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:
  Hide contents

Why Sweet is so overrated here? We have a whole album of masterpieces and you choose to stan that cute little girl.:noparty:

Damn sis, let us give Sweet her flowers...:flutter:  There's enough love to go around for all the tracks.

5 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:
  Hide contents

Why Sweet is so overrated here? We have a whole album of masterpieces and you choose to stan that cute little girl.:noparty:

Spoiler

It's a very good ballad. Is it the new "Video Games?" No. Sweet melody, smart lyrics, nice piano in the background. But, like, stop hyping it up, people...

boz on atrl:

Let's go back to Earth a bit, there is no surprise second album, or any new music project coming already

But for once, they are doing something right, for the fans :fan:

It will be revealed next week. Actually skimming through this thread I don't think anyone guessed it right? Guess I was right :confused:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

boz on atrl:

Let's go back to Earth a bit, there is no surprise second album, or any new music project coming already

It will be revealed next week. Actually skimming through this thread I don't think anyone guessed it right? Guess I was right :confused:

atleast we have a date to look forward to, i'm excited!!

Signed in just to say I'm super excited for the album and here's my two cents about snippets

Spoiler

I promised myself not to listen anything before release day but I failed...:defeated:

I put the side A tracks in chronological order and oh my God this album is going to be HUGE :trisha: I think the songs will flow to each other like on Honeymoon.

The Grants - I love it, it gets better and better with every second. Such a beautiful opener

Sweet - I really thought it's going to be Beautiful 2.0 but I'm glad I was so wrong :defeated: Beautiful disney vocals. It gets me that she asking for children and being love overall and then there's A&W :oprah2:

Fingertips - listen to it twice and I can't get use to it yet. However I'm super excited that she's trying something new.

Grandfather - heard like 3 sec intro and I'm gonna save this one for release day :hooker:

I love Fishtail and Paris snippet.

AND PEPPERS????? :trisha::trisha::trisha: WOW I have no words. My fav of the favs so far.

Can't wait for more, I'm curious about CN so baaadd.

And speaking of her surprise

Spoiler

I bet it's SYT official release y'all. It makes sense that this one certain user put the arrow to his nickname 💀

OR

Spoiler

Neil wouldn't share the Tunel pic promo for SYT so it also might be album trailer with new single or music video

6 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

boz on atrl:

wait but what could this be then 😭😭 

12 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

boz on atrl:

wait @bluedealer that makes total sense. i guess yes to heaven official release then

also makes sense with kintsugi saying it's "worth the wait"

1 hour ago, Rural said:

that's driving me crazy, this in combo w the (very loose) theory there is a second album makes me wish I had never opened my laptop in the first place

I feel ya

i wish boz hadn’t said anything about anything 

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i hope she doesn’t just release syth and makes an unreleased mixtape or something

What is syth ?

Oh, say yes to heaven... Honestly, it makes no sense to me that she would muddle her new album release and confuse people with some old-ass track (no matter how good it is).

Like, one single, second single, and then oops - unreleased track from 2013. Nah

19 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

boz on atrl:

I knew it.

But honestly why would she release SYT 2 weeks before an album? Would it be some kind of promo? She would have like 50m monthly listeners probably 

Edit: If this is the album campaign then Ben finally did something good omg

20 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

boz on atrl:

Im confused. Did kintsugi lie? :whoopi: