Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

On a personal note, I'm like 99.99998% likely to be laid off from my job that I love next week, so I'm kind of in the pits emotionally. This new album from our queen and all of the surprises to come are the only thing really keeping my head up right now. So I'm just... really grateful for Lana, and thankful for the music + excitement, because it's really saving me from spiraling into a deep funk rn. 

:cryney2:

whatever happens, it will be ok <3

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

On a personal note, I'm like 99.99998% likely to be laid off from my job that I love next week, so I'm kind of in the pits emotionally. This new album from our queen and all of the surprises to come are the only thing really keeping my head up right now. So I'm just... really grateful for Lana, and thankful for the music + excitement, because it's really saving me from spiraling into a deep funk rn. 

im really sorry to hear that, i'm sure things will work out for you in the near future and you'll find another job you love just as much :wub:

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Stay strong friend, we are here if you need support xx 

4 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I feel you, this album is what’s carrying me through right now. I’m sorry that this is your reality right now. 🖤

13 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I’m sorry to hear </3 but if I know anything about you just by interacting with you on here, Poor Stacy, it’s that you have a conviction and character that will take you anywhere you want and need to be. Trust that everything will be okay in due time and that the music can guide you in the meantime. And as always, we got you ❤️

15 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I’m sorry :deadbanana:I was part of a mass termination at my old job like 2 months ago so we can be in the unemployment club together dw :cryney:

1 hour ago, yourboy said:

I honestly don't think she would go through her archives and find the final version when she can rip it off YT again:facepalm: We want new songs!

An HQ version of the final Fine China would be the best. YTH, it’s not my fave at all, but I’m now curious to hear what would be the « final » version (official version) of it. 

31 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

oh god same, I'm going through shitty time in my life rn and this era and this upcoming album is the only thing that keeps me alive.  

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

51 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

i love you, stay strong

did we really got through the supposed release date and NOT A SINGLE THING LEAKED ??? omg ben and ed doing their holy job for ONCE

and also for giving me Margaret