Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

15 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I actually don't want this to leak anymore, we're so close to the official release and it would be nice if this was the first album to avoid a full leak before it drops

Yeah I really wanted it to l*ak but now I'm just gonna wait til the 24. I won't even listen to The Grants, I want it to be a total surprise on album release date. At this point I'll just save some money for weed, keep streaming Ocean Blvd and A&W and wait. Also, the 24 is a national holiday in my country so I'll have an entire day to play it over and over again :flutter:

Miley's album only got 27M streams on the first day despite having a smash hit like Flowers... NFR! did 15M without big playlists back in 2019. Why Lasagna's team delayed the album after all? :sideeye:

Spoiler

me and my boyfriend listen to the chili peppers :illumilana2:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

7 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Miley's album only got 27M streams on the first day despite having a smash hit like Flowers... NFR! did 15M without big playlists back in 2019. Why Lasagna's team delayed the album after all? :sideeye:

Lol, makes you wonder. Maybe they overestimated Miley or another artist. Didn’t Morgan also release. Possibly they anticipated a delay with physicals or wanted to drop more copies before release. I’m always curious about the behind the scenes. We will never know though lol. 

15 minutes ago, DLT said:

Lol, makes you wonder. Maybe they overestimated Miley or another artist. Didn’t Morgan also release. Possibly they anticipated a delay with physicals or wanted to drop more copies before release. I’m always curious about the behind the scenes. We will never know though lol. 

Summertime and the tankery's easy 💞

Spoiler

listening to Rocky Mountain High in preparation of The Grants this tuesday :defeated:

Spoiler

and the fact Lana ate John up on her cover of Country Roads :icant:

27 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

27M with 12 tracks is 2.25M per track

15M with 14 tracks is a little bit over 1M per track

it is quite a difference, I don’t see Lana doing more than that even with 16 tracks (2 of them being random interludes) but idk I may be wrong

35 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

the power of my manifestation...

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

it is quite a difference, I don’t see Lana doing more than that even with 16 tracks (2 of them being random interludes) but idk I may be wrong

yeah but with the success of Flowers ESV streams look kinda weak either way

24 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Lana sells more albums, that's the difference. With more vinyl variants she could easily outchart Miley on Billboard 200. Her streaming numbers are embarrassing tbh.