Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

These were just a random tiktok no? But the detail in them was beautiful, I would die if she decided to partner with the designer and actually make it happen!

Yeah they are, I was kidding. I think the girl that made them actually is followed by Lana on insta and sent her concepts to her.. Lana left her on seen LMAO 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

i just impersonated a father trying to but the vinyl for his daughter on the BestBuy chat with the agent and they said they were ready to ship it on the 16th :bebe: i lost the chat after they made me rate the experience buying from them but that's what they said

I Love talking like an old father !! Yes yes

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Yeah they are, I was kidding. I think the girl that made them actually is followed by Lana on insta and sent her concepts to her.. Lana left her on seen LMAO 

Ouch.. not even a compliment :horror2:

I loved the inner sleeves! Though I prefer collabs with big makeup brands (sorry.. consumerism lool), I’m a total slut for urban decay :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Guys my card just got charged for my Ocean Blvd cd on Target. They usually only charge me when they’re about to ship it. 
:dua:

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Ouch.. not even a compliment :horror2:

I loved the inner sleeves! Though I prefer collabs with big makeup brands (sorry.. consumerism lool), I’m a total slut for urban decay :omfg2:

Her designs were genius though, also people eat Lana’s makeup up, like those fanmade cigarette lipsticks?? Lana would make BANK

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Wanted to share these after I shared my UV and HM ones last night :party:

mIRlojg.jpg

iGpMq8W.png

wiSnLeJ.jpg

The lust for life :ohmy: I think it would look great in colour format too like the indie variant! The image works so well!

S0F1O.gif

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

you really had to do BB like that

:facepalm: there are no suitable photos or selfies from that era that fit the format, but i thought the selfie looks kinda nice here :teehee:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

4 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Guys my card just got charged for my Ocean Blvd cd on Target. They usually only charge me when they’re about to ship it. 
:dua:

Her designs were genius though, also people eat Lana’s makeup up, like those fanmade cigarette lipsticks?? Lana would make BANK

Those cigarette lipsticks also sooo cute, but the packaging is like a genuine cigarette carton material I think? I saw somebody reviewing them and they just ripped it straight away.. I was like what, be gentle with it, the fuck :horror2:

S0F1O.gif

15 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Norman had 74M streams in its first day, do we think ocean blvd will tie or outstream it? 

Nah that’s first week 

on first days Norman had 14 Chem had 11 end bb had 7 

I’m guessing 20+ for ocean if they do some sort of good promo but that seems far fetched🤡