Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

How much of an asshole does someone have to be to leak someone's music and put tags all over it so that the only people who can bear to listen are the ones who are the most desperate for it :noparty:I just tried to hear Grandfather but it was too annoying

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:
  Hide contents

How much of an asshole does someone have to be to leak someone's music and put tags all over it so that the only people who can bear to listen are the ones who are the most desperate for it :noparty:I just tried to hear Grandfather but it was too annoying

Spoiler

how much of an asshole u have to be to complain about some stupid tags all over a LEAKED (stolen) song which uve decided to listen on ur own before the actual release..the tags arent the real problem here me thinks 

Spoiler
Spoiler

:lolliney:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

7 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

There’s literally a link at the top of this forum

Please Read: Regarding Off Site Links 

I’m sorry to be annoying can we not bring up previous events and the contents that were uploaded it makes me extremely uncomfortable. 

I absolutely agree. I’ve removed mentions of it, and ask everyone to not talk about it. 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:
  Hide contents

I’m actually glad that the first one I tried was grandfather. I stopped it after 5 seconds because it was unbearable. It made me realise that I would just ruin my experience listening to the leaks

13 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

i’m sorry guys, lana comes first. i shall behead myself and hail paimon and asmodeus

Hide contents

hail satan:illumilana:

Wake up and break up :true:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

9 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

An annoying one. I’ve been nagging on my gf’s head non-stop about it all lmao. At least she’s a fan too

At least you’re using it for good :true:

if she doesn’t stream, you dump

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride: