Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Ella could be an important figure in LanaBoards lore if only she knew the power she held

Give me a few days to convert her 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

this is not even an insider :rip:

True.

i think they’re speaking to people who know about coming releases (they were right about Ocean Blvd being released in December). The minute

BoZ saidLana had a surprise, they posted the same thing :toofunny: But hey, I thought I’d share it for the desperate people who

are begging for a MV: it could happen.

4 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Ella, girl, we'll find you another job if you get caught :karaoke:

Ill pay for her name change so shes safe from TAP

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

TAP boutta arrest every target employee named Ella and question them..

But on a serious note she would not put her job on the line like that. I wish though:crai:

TAP don’t come for Ella

Hey Ella! We heard that you've got the highly anticipated album that everyone's been waiting for. We know you're probably trying to keep it a secret, but hear us out: leak the album, and we'll find you a job that pays so well you can buy all the albums you want!

We're talking about a job so high-paying, you'll be able to retire by the time you're 25. A job that'll make Jeff Bezos look like he's scraping by on minimum wage. A job that'll have you swimming in so much money, you'll forget what it's like to worry about bills.

OH MY GOD, ELLA! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE US THE ALBUM! WE NEED IT LIKE A FISH NEEDS WATER!

WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS LIKE A KID WAITS FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING! WE'RE ON OUR KNEES BEGGING YOU TO GIVE IT TO US!

WE'LL DO ANYTHING! WE'LL MOW YOUR LAWN, WASH YOUR CAR, TAKE CARE OF YOUR PET ROCK, ANYTHING! JUST GIVE US THE ALBUM!

WE'LL EVEN NAME OUR FIRST BORN CHILD AFTER YOU! WE'LL NAME OUR DOG AFTER YOUR FAVORITE FOOD! WE'LL TATTOO YOUR FACE ON OUR BUTTS!

PLEASE, ELLA, WE'RE BEGGING YOU! GIVE US THE ALBUM! WE'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! WE'LL EVEN DRESS UP LIKE CHICKENS AND DANCE TO YOUR FAVORITE SONG!

WE'RE NOT KIDDING, ELLA! WE'LL GO CRAZY WITHOUT THIS ALBUM! SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE IT TO US!

AI wrote this im not this delulu but i am this delulu if you know what i mean yes maam

Ella if you read this, do what you gotta do. We'll get you into the witness protection program! 

giphy.gif