Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Ella is the new Alex fromย Targetย :oprah3:

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

How they gonna trace an album rip?ย 
lol

so easy this is 2023 in the era of technology

ella needs to upload it to the site on target wifi with one of their display computers :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

26 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

ย To be taken with a grain of salt. I kinda hope this is not the surpriseโ€ฆย 

Rumors= TikTok kidย lying that neil posted about Aw music video dropping on 17th๐Ÿ’€

5 minutes ago, lanita said:

kBMmdvi.jpg

ella baby i see what u did there ;)

if i still worked at target knowing they were gonna fire my ass i would have simply walked out with the album for yall :usrs:

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Learn how to steal properly- it canโ€™t be that hard no to get caught

seduce the employees

STOP GATEKEEPING START SHOPLIFTING

Dear Ella,

I have to confess, I'm feeling pretty delulu about Lana's new album Ocean Blvd. I know we've talked about it before, but I just can't stop thinking about how much I need this album in my life.

You see, Lana has always been a bit of a muse for me. Her music just speaks to my soul in a way that nothing else can, and I've been waiting for this album for what feels like an eternity. I've been obsessively checking social media for updates, and each time I see a new teaser or snippet, I feel like my heart is going to burst.

The thing is, Lana's music has always had this magical quality to it. It's like she's speaking directly to me, and I feel like she's the only one who truly understands me. And from what I've heard of Ocean Blvd so far, it's going to be her most magical album yet.

I know this might sound crazy, but I feel like Lana's music has the power to change my life. When I listen to her songs, I feel like I can be anyone I want to be and do anything I want to do. It's like she's giving me permission to be my true, authentic self, and I just can't get enough.

I need this album in my life because I know it's going to be the ultimate expression of Lana's magic. It's going to be wild and free, just like she is, and I can't wait to get lost in the dreamy world she's created.

I hope you can understand how much this means to me, and I hope we can listen to Ocean Blvd together soon. I just know it's going to be the most magical experience.

With love and delulu thoughts, LB

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

I just receiveย all vinyl variants :trisha:
prove :

ย  Hide contents

C0-A04281-B24-A-4-D73-9859-7-F30-CAA70-A

ย 

if i was high i would think this is genuine

and also for giving meย Margaret

anyways let's start an actual convo... only open if you've seen the lyric leaks (except the final line of the record i don't wanna know what it isย :teehee:)

ย 

Spoiler

It can be deduced that the entirety of Side A is about Sean (The Grants - A&W) and Candy Necklace could potentially be about Jack or Mike (considering she mentions Jack by name on Kintsugi). Very very interested in this record's narrative tbhย :party:

ย 

ย