Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

guys what time does the grants come out? and what have i missed?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Fingertips official ranking so far, love all of the tracks and they're all at least an 8, so nothing personal.

Hide contents

1. Fingertips

2. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

3. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?

4. A&W

5. Sweet

6. The Grants

:true:

Spoiler

Grandfather leaked? 

Spoiler

Another thing I love about The Grants being the first track is that it’s almost like a “homecoming”, as Lana herself has said in interviews that she started singing in church choir as a child in Lake Placid, giving more to the theme of family and her past in Lake Placid. The gospel choir starting out the song is like a portal into her past world

Just now, HollywoodSlutx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Grandfather leaked? 

Spoiler

Yes, but it's tagged with the annoying "rosemary exclusive baby" stuff. I find it still listenable, and fantastic, tho!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Fingertips official ranking so far, love all of the tracks and they're all at least an 8, so nothing personal.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Fingertips

2. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

3. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?

4. A&W

5. Sweet

6. The Grants

:true:

Spoiler

Peppers leaked!? (👀)

14 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

Definitely worse than DYKTTATOUB, sorry.

Ocean Boulevard is a 10/10, The Grants is more like a 6. 

and if i said other way around...:oprah3:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

The songs we currently have leaked when she was at the Billboard awards. Guess the album is going to leak when she drops/performs The Grants and announces Ocean Blvd (Psycho Lifeguard Edition) :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

48 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

the production kind of reminds me of Arcadia but it blows it out of the water. I'd rate it a 8.5/10. it's such a beautiful and uplifting song. it reminds me of You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban lol

Spoiler

why is this the best comparison i've ever seen omg

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

33 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

you could very well be right, idk. on TikTok it did sound like she was singing that, but other things she sang in that same video were clearly different to the finished song, and people came to the conclusion that this was recorded while driving around, still writing the song, and that she posted it to give us clues as to what the song was about before refining the lyrics.

I just listened to the song again and it really does sound like she says 'gods a charlatan, dont look back babe' which is what it says on Apple Music, but yeah I guess it could be wrong.

Listen to dolby stems at 17:45

Where she's saying "cop" it's clearly just censored in the song, and when you listen to all the layers together, it's like there's a "Shhh!" and some sound effect over the censored part

She's clearly censoring a word there, and we know its "cop".... "Got a [shhh!]" very easily sounds like "God's a ch..."