Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Is there a reason why 

Hide contents

none of you who listened to the leaks talk about Grandfather? Don’t spoil anything please, but is it just because it’s heavily tagged?

Spoiler

The song is beyond amazing it’s just annoying to listen to with rosemead baby all over it

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Is there a reason why 

Hide contents

none of you who listened to the leaks talk about Grandfather? Don’t spoil anything please, but is it just because it’s heavily tagged?

It's heavily tagged, not like Peppers or the interludes where you literally can't hear anything but the tags appear every 4 seconds :rip:

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Is there a reason why 

Hide contents

Spoiler

Yeah the tags are so annoying it’s hard to listen to. But it’s an absolutely incredible song it really blew me away 

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Is there a reason why 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

It's seriously neck and neck with Fingertips for me, I can't wait to hear it in crystal clear quality 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Is there a reason why 

Hide contents

it's tagged to hell and back and we don't care about tagged leaks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:

You know what would be sick? A Pink Floyd comfortably numb or the eagles hotel California level guitar solo in one of her songs. I need that. Put Blake to work 

A&W piano portion gave me Pink Floyd vibes

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Listen to dolby stems at 17:45

Where she's saying "cop" it's clearly just censored in the song, and when you listen to all the layers together, it's like there's a "Shhh!" and some sound effect over the censored part

She's clearly censoring a word there, and we know its "cop".... "Got a [shhh!]" very easily sounds like "God's a ch..."

nice, ok you've convinced me. what does 'who turned down the back beat' mean?

1 minute ago, lemonadedelrey said:

You know what would be sick? A Pink Floyd comfortably numb or the eagles hotel California level guitar solo in one of her songs. I need that. Put Blake to work 

yes! a sister to Shades Of Cool and The Greatest's guitar solos

Wy8jf2U.jpg

6 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Is there a reason why 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

for me it's clearly the best songs out of all the full song leaks. i think the leakers did this on purpose lol (as well as not leaking the more anticipated tracks). it my be a top 10 song from her for me 

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

it's tagged to hell and back and we don't care about tagged leaks

rosemead can suck it honestly

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Is there a reason why 

Hide contents

Spoiler

its heavily tagged and sounds to be in some sort of lesser quality compared to the other songs as well

im not sure if anyone that knows more about audio and stuff can confirm that, but it sounds way more compressed than the other files which makes it hard to hear the intricacies of the production.

i didnt even bother listening to the tagged leaks, the quality is just so awful. but

i've listened to the 3 songs that leaked. fingertips is a lyrical masterpiece, sweet gives me nfr (album) meets paradise (ep) vibes and the grants has one of the catchiest melodies EVER on a lana song. i'm beyond excited for this album.

today i finally preordered 5 copies of this damn album :toofunny:

Wy8jf2U.jpg

I think the my only critique of two of the songs is that 

Spoiler

The Grants and Grandfather could have benefitted from an additional verse. I know she was running out of available time/space for one CD, but damn do they end abruptly :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.