Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I’m so excited to hear the album officially, opening track to closing track. I feel like the track placements were intentional, and we’ll get a story :party:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

9 minutes ago, lanita said:

i have the full lyrics for fingertips, sweet and the grants — am i allowed to create threads for them or not?

Lyric threads get mod queued and then they make their own threads :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

Lyric threads get mod queued and then they make their own threads :bebe:

okay, thank you for clarifying — i didn’t know this until now! :) 

3 hours ago, imaginist said:

This is what I’m really really hoping for. Imagine Sirens and AKA re-release PLUS an unreleased compilation. I would simply die 

Imagine how heavenly a  remastered Dolby Atomos version of “Yes to Heaven” or “For K pt. 2” would sound 😫

omg

Spoiler

Peppers LQ gave me a headache but it sounds so good?!? I just hope the bits that I really loved weren’t just from the distortion lmao…. I think this could end up being the best song on the album. Does she sing “I’m in loveeeee” before the beat drop? It sounds so fucking incredible. I need that one to leak in HQ first, fuck the rest of the album 

edit: no joke I’m having the worst headache rn after listening to that distorted lq peppers thank u f words!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Genuinely still think UV is her peak but the snippets and the leaks from this era + tunnel + A&W are so promising like?? This album is going to be insane. Plus her talking about potentially returning to a “world building” album (BTD thru to HM) recently makes me think that even if this album doesn’t top UV…. She might give us a trip hop trap psychedelic rock slutty anthems album afterwards :flutter: lemme dream!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, imaginist said:

This is what I’m really really hoping for. Imagine Sirens and AKA re-release PLUS an unreleased compilation. I would simply die 

Imagine how heavenly a  remastered Dolby Atomos version of “Yes to Heaven” or “For K pt. 2” would sound 😫

10 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

The question is can they make Dolby Atmos from YouTube rips, because we all know what’s gonna happen if they decide to lease unreleaseds.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

The question is can they make Dolby Atmos from YouTube rips, because we all know what’s gonna happen if they decide to lease unreleaseds.

Maybe Lana got inspired by Taylor and re-recorded some of her old work? 😂

Although, my intrusive thoughts are telling me Jack is gonna put his hands on them (if he brings that fucking synth beat he does with everything he touches near Yes to Heaven… ITS ON SIGHT 🔫).