Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Wait I don't have it.... :paris:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, kaliuchis said:

important question: if a song is recognized in #that new shazamey page, does it mean it is soon to be released?

It means that it's registered at least. BOZ said the whole album was uploaded there back in November so the timing may vary.

Did you find something interesting? :creepna:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It means that it's registered at least. BOZ said the whole album was uploaded there back in November so the timing may vary.

not lana related (related to my username actually) but yes :creepna: 

and also for giving me Margaret

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Um and why haven't people been typing in random numbers into the Shazam database? :judgingu3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Map of LA said:

Um and why haven't people been typing in random numbers into the Shazam database? :judgingu3:

It's a different service sadly and someone (I think @hotshot2am) said that they restrict access to links not "generated" by uploading the song.

All the tracks have to be there since their numbers are close tho... but we can't get to them :crying4:

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm so curious about the plastic bag line (or paragraph :thumb2:) delivery 

Yeah me too! Is it part of Fingertips (title sure seems to be indicating that) or the Grants ? (she said, back in May, it was the opening of track one, no? Although songs often change places on an album)

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah me too! Is it part of Fingertips (title sure seems to be indicating that) or the Grants ? (she said, back in May, it was the opening of track one, no? Although songs often change places on an album)

Did she say it was the opening track? I thought what she was saying was that it was the first song she worked on for the album

She said "for the first song" so I'm not sure how to interpret it. First song on the album or first song she wrote? :um2:

I think it's Fingertips anyway cause it has that lyric and it's a Drew only track (and it's from 2021) but maybe she also had an early tracklist at that point when it was the opening track... even though if she didn't have a title I doubt she had an already sorted tracklist :thumb2:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Did she say it was the opening track? I thought what she was saying was that it was the first song she worked on for the album

Although I read that interview a couple of times, I’m still not sure :coffee: Back in May, this is what we thought, but maybe we’re wrong. 
one thing is for sure though: the song must be very special for Lana if she mentioned it back in May and did include it in her thank you note (surely a « Hope » situation, when she is happy because she didn’t think the song could be done)

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

Omfg we finally got a new theme refresh your pages lipsters :oprah4:

s0bDh90.png

2KFWbtt.png

where? i still cant see it? is it pc only?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing