Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

That site isn't God, they uploaded the release date of A&W early 

Didn't Kintsugi tell us that they always upload stuff there and to keep an eye on it?
why would they tell us that if the early upload of A&W was a one time thing

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I'm only going to say this once more because some of you still don't seem to grasp it, but the issue is not people disliking Lana's current music. For me, what I won't agree with is the flat-out rude and immature ways some of you describe music of hers that you don't like. It's really not complicated, grow up and get it. :oprah3:

8 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

And why the fuck do you/they care? Just scroll past it. I'm lending a voice to the people who are too scared to speak about their opinion because they would get bullied over it. Learn to accept that opinions and tastes are subjective and that everyone has a right to talk about their opinions (negative/positive). 

You don’t need to speak up for anyone lol. People aren’t afraid to say they hate something ON THE INTERNET :eartha:

Just now, lizzycobain said:

Why is the energy in this thread so hostile today :oprah2:

it all started with this surprise nonsense... literally not a single moment was spent being happy about a new single release and potential interview and it's just been negativity & hostile vibes in here since that :tommy:

I totally forgot to share my phone layout when I made it. The theme is Ocean Blvd, however, I still have my own personal touches in it xx

6-D42-A62-F-5-C21-4234-8009-798-FDD04518

F5830-E9-A-51-A3-44-BB-BF0-C-9-C5569-B4-

CDFD1-DE3-917-A-4631-B566-08-A5959505-C0

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm expecting

1. Interview

2. The Grants (confirmed)

3. Perfomance

:true:

There are typically no performances on hottest record i think…. It’s just song then a interview and then song played again… someone can correct me if I’m wrong 

12 minutes ago, ivory almond said:
Spoiler

:beyonce: Don't be acting like I'm the kinda girl who can sleep :beyonce:

guysssss let's obsess over this new lyric that dropped today from @111

what song do you guys think it is from

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, lizzycobain said:

This, and how you're not a "Local" for liking her popular albums. No one is sitting around listening to only sirens bffr 💀

i think it comes from the fact that Lana used to be for "alternative and different people" cause she herself was something different when she came out, but now in 2023 she is known and mainstream, which is not a bad thing, but some people still wanna gatekeep still be alternative so if your favorite song is not a random laptop demo recoded with a potato with Lana's vocals drenched in reverb and some incomplete mumbled lyrics you're a :blush3: local :blush3:

1 minute ago, 111 said:

it all started with this surprise nonsense... literally not a single moment was spent being happy about a new single release and potential interview and it's just been negativity & hostile vibes in here since that :tommy:

that’s why a lot of the veteran members have either left or taken a break 

let me log out before i get a migraine and join my good sis batman/bozo in the tap basement... clearly tensions are high over lanaboards lines and some of you need a xanny or two 

Just now, lanita said:

me next for a couple months! :bye:

Just now, lanita said:

I don't understand why, since this is how most prerelease threads have been like.

giphy.gif

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i think it comes from the fact that Lana used to be for "alternative and different people" cause she herself was something different when she came out, but now in 2023 she is known and mainstream, which is not a bad thing, but some people still wanna gatekeep still be alternative so if your favorite song is not a random laptop demo recoded with a potato with Lana's vocals drenched in reverb and some incomplete mumbled lyrics you're a :blush3: local :blush3:

Real, I've been so scared to say it, but my favorite Lana songs are Cola, Summertime Sadness and High by The Beach, and no I am not joking

Just now, baddisease said:

I don't understand why, since this is how most prerelease threads have been like.

honestly this, it's never different from this. it's been a year and a half since we had the last album and we're still being fed so like..... 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, 111 said:

let me log out before i get a migraine and join my good sis batman/bozo in the tap basement... clearly tensions are high over lanaboards lines and some of you need a xanny or two 

me next for a couple months! :bye:

we love you and have a great break once you do :hooker:

1 hour and 10 mins till the interview!!