Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Didn't Kintsugi tell us that they always upload stuff there and to keep an eye on it?
why would they tell us that if the early upload of A&W was a one time thing

Girl what does it matter? BBC themselves confirmed it, what else do you need

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I don't understand why, since this is how most prerelease threads have been like.

i’m guessing it’s because of the constant attacks made at one another for the most childish things. i haven’t been here too long but i can already tell you that some of the discourse i’ve seen on here has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Edited by lanita
disclaimer: i may be wrong and too quick to judge who knows

4 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I totally forgot to share my phone layout when I made it. The theme is Ocean Blvd, however, I still have my own personal touches in it xx

Omg mine's a less aesthetic version of yours lol 

IMG-5204.pngIMG-5205.png

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I don't understand why, since this is how most prerelease threads have been like.

I think it's because we're all older now and our BS tolerance levels are lower? 

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

it all started with this surprise nonsense... literally not a single moment was spent being happy about a new single release and potential interview and it's just been negativity & hostile vibes in here since that :tommy:

I think we all just need to be excited that in an actual hour, we’re getting a new single and a potential performance and interview!

Just deleted The Grants leak from my phone :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Lana confirms pregnancy in this interview and/or on candy necklace. :oprah3: that’s what I think

You don't think. You don't think at all. 

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm only going to say this once more because some of you still don't seem to grasp it, but the issue is not people disliking Lana's current music. For me, what I won't agree with is the flat-out rude and immature ways some of you describe music of hers that you don't like. It's really not complicated, grow up and get it. :oprah3:

Why should it bother you? Why do you take it to heart?

LET PEOPLE hate a song or album if they want to and express why in whatever terms they feel appropriate. You trying to shut people up is, to me, much worse than anyone saying 'A&W' is a piece of garbage, that BB is the worst album by a major artist in 50 years, or that 'Fingertips' is flat and dead on arrival, etc. 

'Consensus,' or enforced consensus, is not one of the rules here, last time I checked. 

People have their own thoughts, lives, experiences, opinions, and they're not the same as anyone else's. 

3 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Girl what does it matter? BBC themselves confirmed it, what else do you need

uh idk if you meant to be, but that was kinda rude
and BBC didn't confirm a digital release, just that she is performing it

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think it's because we're all older now and our BS tolerance levels are lower? 

that's probably it. i'm chronically online so i'm just used to the bullshit.

giphy.gif

My favorite line from each song so far

Spoiler

The Grants: you're a family man, but... but... do you think about Heaven? Do you think about me?

Ocean Blvd: when's it gonna be my turn??

Sweet: if you wanna go where nobody goes, that's where you'll find me, in the sweet north country, if I'm not there come to my house on Genesee

A&W: I mean, look at me, look at the length of my hair, and my face, the shape of my body, do you really think I give a damn what I do after years of just hearing them talking?

Fingertips: Charlie stop smoking, Caroline will you be with me? Will the baby be alright, will I have one of mine? 

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

that grandfather “leak” :bebe: I was fooled  

Anyways, I’m hoping the surprise will be as jaw dropping as when Lana revealed the title for NFR :sass: what an  iconic moment 

i’m manifesting this so we don’t have to go through another speculation thread again and just skip to pre-release