Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i log back into LB

take a look at the pages

what the fuck happened here? :oprah2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, DCooper said:

We're all here because we love and respect Lana, so I don't think it's too much to expect people here to speak respectfully about her and her art, whether or not they like it. There are many users who don't like what she's doing yet are still able to express that without resorting to childish rude takes. To each their own though...

Let other people be themselves. If they're coarse or boorish in your eyes, that doesn't take away their rights to express themselves as they see fit as long as they remain within the rules set by Elle. You are responsible for your behavior alone, period, and others are for theirs. I'm sure I could find an example of something you've said here which, however politely expressed, I could exaggerate in my mind or emotions and see as 'beyond the pale' and offensive. 

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

The last time she put on bop at the end of an album was Born To Die. We’re in for a commercial repeak.

get free erasure:oprah3:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

7 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

uh idk if you meant to be, but that was kinda rude
and BBC didn't confirm a digital release, just that she is performing it

It will be a digital release because future sounds isn’t a performance unfortunately. They play a new track and speak to the artist for 4 mins max :bebe:

hence why I don’t think the “surprise” will come today if BOZ said it wasn’t OB related.. it’s hard to veer off topic in that little amount of time 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

idc what sound lana decides to do, i'm twerkin 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

A cease and desist is a letter from a management company, sometimes a lawyer, that says "Hey! We see you're leaking something. Please stop or we will take legal action (take you to court.)" It's not really all that bad, they usually don't do much more than that so I don't think he actually got one, considering he's never actually leaked songs but he's leaked info. I don't think info is nearly as serious or warranting of a C&D

Oh thanks for the explanation! Hope they don't cancel the suprise because of this :poordat:

Just now, mostexoticflwr said:

get free erasure:oprah3:

me remembering when radiohead sued lana (and lost) for "copying" get free when radiohead should've been sued by the hollies for copying "the air that i breathe" :mj:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

anyways chile-

the only matter is: how the f can i watch/listen to her when she goes on air? Is there any way for me to do it in Australia? :lange:i need to listen to this interview live!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

why don't we all agree that we all like different aspects of lana's music and that we don't have to all like the same things. some of us like her upbeat songs, some her slow songs. some like her long songs, others her short songs. some like her deep songs, some like her fun songs. some prefer her new music, some her old. and then some of us like all her music and some of us hate all her music. but its important we don't insult each other over different preferences or insult lana or the music. we can be civilized with our differing opinions. no "snoozefest" this, no "locals" that. at the end of the day, we're all lana fans and lana's gonna make whateverkind of music she wanta regardless of what any of us want from her.

I agree. If I say, 'A&W' is a coarse piece of shit--remember that on 12/4, someone here called OC "a turd"--that's not necessarily offensive or an attempt to be offensive or to insult anyone. It's just someone expressing themselves. Ignore it if you don't like it. Keep in mind how many times other members have probably found any of our comments to their dislike.