Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

Oh thanks for the explanation! Hope they don't cancel the suprise because of this :poordat:

Honestly I don't think they will. If it's in the plans, it's in the plans. I still think this surprise is a "b-sides" collection added to apple music and that's why they might be saving the hypothetical vinyl boxset for release day

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Isn’t it a phone interview :bebe: 

she’s gonna be in pajamas :bebe: 

It’s probably going to serve casual cute.. that is if we even see it :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

my titty vinyl shipped omg

Reveal hidden contents

3V5kInn_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

you did not have to remind me of that disaster.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

ur an angel baby tytyty :wub:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, imaginist said:

The problem isn’t people just hating certain songs. That’s fine! The problem is when people make fun of others for calling certain songs masterpieces and making them feel stupid for liking it. Or like it was mentioned earlier, when people having childish insults about songs Lana shares really invulnerable lyrics in. It’s giving main character energy when you’re really just in the background unnoticed lol 

But since those things are not against the rules, and childish people are allowed to be members, and people are all different, you're going to get a percentage of that anywhere on the internet. Leave them alone, ignore them, or block them. If you've vehemently disliked someone has posted multiple times, why read anything they post at all? Skim over it. 

Watch us crash the BBC website with the amount of traffic we are going to bring :xgiggle:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

Watch us crash the BBC website with the amount of traffic we are going to bring :xgiggle:

girl i have nightmares from the billboard awards...... :deadbanana:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

But since those things are not against the rules, and childish people are allowed to be members, and people are all different, you're going to get a percentage of that anywhere on the internet. Leave them alone, ignore them, or block them. If you've vehemently disliked someone has posted multiple times, why read anything they post at all? Skim over it. 

Being hateful isn’t part of the rules ok gotcha lol 

9 minutes ago, imaginist said:

The problem isn’t people just hating certain songs. That’s fine! The problem is when people make fun of others for calling certain songs masterpieces and making them feel stupid for liking it. Or like it was mentioned earlier, when people having childish insults about songs Lana shares really invulnerable lyrics in. It’s giving main character energy when you’re really just in the background unnoticed lol 

I don't know if I'm on the wrong train of thought but why do people feel the need to be nice and can't say bad (like actual critical things) things about her music like they're her close friend or family. Also vulnerability doesn't mean people aren't allowed to be critical because the only reason anyone doesn't like a song is because of the way it sounds, not because they hate that she's being vulnerable or any other reason other than the way it sounds to them. 

4 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

didn't that happen during honeymoon? :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole