Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

okay who's gonna start recording? Because we need it to be recorded in case it's a live version and for people who might miss it and wanna hear it later

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

25 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I agree. If I say, 'A&W' is a coarse piece of shit--remember that on 12/4, someone here called OC "a turd"--that's not necessarily offensive or an attempt to be offensive or to insult anyone. It's just someone expressing themselves. Ignore it if you don't like it. Keep in mind how many times other members have probably found any of our comments to their dislike. 

actually this is what i'm talking about as what not to do. we should be civil and respectful even about things we don't like. i know this is the internet so its asking a lot for people to be respectful but we should at least try. if someone is calling something a piece of ****, they know they're being rude. there are kinder ways of saying you don't like something. i find it especially disingenuous when people say blatantly rude things about lana or her songs or fans who like those songs then act surprised when thwy get pushback. but i know people will be rude to each other regardless of what i say so i'm just gonna leave it at that and just hope we can all learn to be nice and understanding of each other.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

7 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

when the interview is just them replaying the traumatic Annie Mac one :tommy: 

“So Lana, you were on here with us a couple of years back. Let’s travel back in time and listen to a snippet of that” 

“… it’s a black and white image, if you want to see a person of colour just zoom in” 

*dial tone*

then what?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I hope she announces a documentary chronicling the last 15 years of her career; since her debut with AKA, going through stardom with BTD and facing the critics, releasing her magnum opus UV, getting critical acclaim with NFR, facing critics bc of the open letter and then appearing like a phoenix and releasing Ocean Blvd.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

okay who's gonna start recording? Because we need it to be recorded in case it's a live version and for people who might miss it and wanna hear it later

you can replay the whole thing on the BBC radio 1 site itself after

THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING 
THE GRANTS IS COMING

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

The radio episodes can be replayed after! No need to record it! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues