Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

So if i wanna say that The Grants is a snoozefest and i don’t care for it, can i?

Or will certain users come for my neck bcs they have a superiority complex for liking slower songs?

Yes, you certainly can. 

oh my god if you don't like the grants that's fine but can we talk about it another time before a very exciting interview???? lmaoooooo christ :what:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

bla bla family

bla bla grandma

the end 

i get that you don’t like the song, but for the love of god, try to be a little less negative. thank you!

4 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

So if i wanna say that The Grants is a snoozefest and i don’t care for it, can i?

Or will certain users come for my neck bcs they have a superiority complex for liking slower songs?

All of the above baby :true:

Just now, jaesana said:

oh my god if you don't like the grants that's fine but can we talk about it another time before a very exciting interview???? lmaoooooo christ :what:

for real like we can’t have shit in here

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Now is not the time to kill the buzz when I’m excited and just about to listen to it for the first time on the radio with an interview 

3 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I know plenty of girls here that do care so thats why im asking 

share your opinion if you like it or hate it honestly it shouldn't matter. it's a forum! :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The radio episodes can be replayed after! No need to record it! 

it’s also always uploaded to youtube afterwards by fans so you don’t have to go on the website :teehee:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ