Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, love deluxe said:
  Hide contents

harry nillson has a song…

his dick breaks at 2:05 ❤️
credit to whoever came up with that, i forget

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Nobody gives a fuck if you don't like a song, but don't act like a martyr when people press back on you for having a condescending, dismissive attitude towards people who do like this style of music. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

Nobody gives a fuck if you don't like a song, but don't act like a martyr when people press back on you for having a condescending, dismissive attitude towards people who do like this style of music. :oprah3:

:true:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Omg who dis screeching cat singing harry styles my ears are bleeding 

edit: oh it's lizzo. Gurrrl, stick to rapping

tbh I thought it was actually pretty good.. also it wasn't a studio version, no autotune, just raw singing... can you do it better? I'm all ears :um2:

How about we all just be respectful to Lana, the song, and other users, despite liking the song or not? Not liking a song is completely fine, and there can be a lot of things to say that aren't just attacks

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Now that this thread has been CLEARED and Ate. Everyone should post about the show in the proper thread! :hae: