Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, road1029384756 said:

And, in contrast, nobody gives a fuck if you DO like a song, but don't act like a martyr when people press back on you for having a condescending, dismissive attitude towards people who DON'T like this style of music.

It's just opinions people

please don’t put fuel on fire, let’s all enjoy this moment and have some fun. this commentary is unnecessary and uncalled for.

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

but why? it's literally related to the album :awkney:

Posts about the Radio show/interview go in the Radio interview thread

Posts about The Grants can stay here, as Niko said lol

7 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

But some people are coarse and boorish and that's that. They have the right to express themselves too. I'm not advocating for rudeness, I'm saying it's not going to hurt anyone here if some member says ''A&W' is a turd or a piece of shit or whatever. You're only responsible for your own posts and behavior. Let Elle and the mods take care of the rest as they see fit. 

ok be as rude as you want! is that what you want me to say? i don't care! you seem very adamant about your right to be a jerk so just do it and stop caring that some of us don't approve of that kind of behaviour

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

If anyone were to doubt my level of commitment to Lana as a fan, just know it’s 5am where I am, and I’ve literally stayed up to listen to a radio release of a song I’ve already heard on repeat for several weeks, just because I wanna be part of the moment.

the grants is so gorgeous and tranquil, it sounds like the sky opening up. i know a lot of us have felt a bit of piano ballad fatigue in recent years but this really feels like an example of how stunning a lana ballad can be, some of her best work. at this rate the album could really be one of her best :defeated: