Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Regarding the intro discussion -- this album seems to be really cinematic, and it makes sense that The Grants is a proper introduction. The Ocean Blvd "film" begins with the gospel singers warming up or whatever, and then there's Lana singing with the piano. 

Also confirmed she calls the album "Tunnel".

She said she has a bigger tour band now? Omg

omg guize did the surprise happen yet? did i miss it? :troll:

Anyway, what a gorgeous opening track. Beyond excited for this album, that interview was adorable. It didn't really go anywhere, but it was nice to hear about the recording process with the track. 

does anyone ever feel like they wouldn't like a song if it wasn't lana who made it? cause that's how i feel with the grants

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

everything from this album so far is just sounding so grand and cinematic, almost in the same vein as honeymoon but with an almost hopeful aura whereas honeymoon was much darker. these albums are like sisters to me.:trisha:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Also confirmed she calls the album "Tunnel".

she was talking about the song not the album, the context was saying how she knew she wanted "the grants to go right into tunnel" in the tracklist and that it was an intentional decision

Just now, taco truck said:

does anyone ever feel like they wouldn't like a song if it wasn't lana who made it? cause that's how i feel with the grants

the lyrics are cute i guess it just depends who 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

From “we were born to die” to “it’s a beautiful life, remember that too for me” :trisha:

This right here 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

well sure, i wouldn't invest myself in say, ellie goudling, but i also don't think she has the chops to make the song what it is

so...kind of doesn't matter

no tour announcement until after the album drops she wants us to die a little when we listen to her magnum opus and die a little more when we're able to hear it live

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

to clarify i do like the song but it's very church-choir and not something i would necessarily listen to, but since lana sings it i'm like more open to liking it Lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・