Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I'm sorry, I love you all, but I think this forum needs a class on reading comprehension :awk:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DCooper said:

Maybe Lana will decide March 10th is too far away and surprise release in January instead :true:

With the covers album? :wowcry:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

14 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

why would anyone even think it wouldn’t be a full song in the first place ? if they did they probably aren’t the brightest :eek2:

Tbh when I first saw the title it reminded me of the prologue from Hopeless Fountain Kingdom :teehee: I was expecting her to like set the scene and gear us up for the actual journey :ma:

9 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

so once again, all the info we are getting from the lb insiders are just opinions and not concrete information 

tbh opinions are more fun because you can speculate a lot... I love a short description with an opinion:flutter:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

No the covers album is surprise releasing on Christmas Day :smile:

and they're all covers of christmas songs

and she's throwing on an additional cover of "coconut" and a self-cover of "smarty" and the album is called "do i make you feel like christmas time?" :oprah4:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, mrborntolose said:

sorry, i actually can’t read! 606429-E8-B34-F-42-B0-9-D9-B-1826049-D66 

Jared alt? :oprah4:

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Tbh when I first saw the title it reminded me of the prologue from Hopeless Fountain Kingdom :teehee: I was expecting her to like set the scene and hear us up for the actual journey :ma:

A cute prologue would eat but they usually get skipped after 1-2 listens like the 2 interludes will be, and it usually looks sad in streams when everyone skips the first song (looking at y’all cruel world and honeymoon) :defeated:

27 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

If it's not a Christmas song, I don't think we'll get a second single this year.

Would make sense: let the XMas mania die down and start again the LDR9 fest with a new single mid/end January :godlaugh:

I think Lana knows the tunnel is a cruising spot and it’s part of the metaphor. Hear me out:

Lana thinks that after NFR!, her career highs are over (her frustration with COCC, the many outtakes and clumsiness of BB). Just like the tunnel, the height of her career is over. However, unlike her (yet), the tunnel has been rejuvenated via sites like Sniffies and Squirt.

It can also be interpreted to be in reference to her love life. “When’s it gonna be my turn? Open me up” refers to the tunnel being sealed up and forgotten (like Lana herself) but then later being opened up, where people are still finding love and pleasure. Lana sings “when’s it gonna be my turn?”, asking when someone’s going to come and open her up, finding love within her. 

Just my interpretation❤️

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

37 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

BoZ was joking and being facetious about Lana's automated writing she described - There's no tibetian throat singing, he called it a stunner tho

omg what if she goes really deep like in her earlier performances of OTTR and Blue Jeans. i lowkey miss the deep singing. she even made fun of it on the BB insta livestream :( 

14 minutes ago, clementines said:

and when The Grants features Rob Chuck & Charlie then what :tommy:

Then we WILL be streaming.