Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Am I the only one who's gonna change "Candy Necklace" to "Rockafeller" in my library :hooker: it's just too good of a title to pass up, sorrynotsorry :true:

i'm gonna title it "Candy Necklace / Late Nights" :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

when BOZ was actually NOT joking about the tibetan throat singing and we're getting her medúlla :oprah4:

When she starts singing BISMILLAH NOOOOOO wewillnotyouletyougo LET ME GOOOOOOOOO :oprah4:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

43 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I think Lana knows the tunnel is a cruising spot and it’s part of the metaphor. Hear me out:

Lana thinks that after NFR!, her career highs are over (her frustration with COCC, the many outtakes and clumsiness of BB). Just like the tunnel, the height of her career is over. However, unlike her (yet), the tunnel has been rejuvenated via sites like Sniffies and Squirt.

It can also be interpreted to be in reference to her love life. “When’s it gonna be my turn? Open me up” refers to the tunnel being sealed up and forgotten (like Lana herself) but then later being opened up, where people are still finding love and pleasure. Lana sings “when’s it gonna be my turn?”, asking when someone’s going to come and open her up, finding love within her. 

Just my interpretation❤️

SCREAMS I love this

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

14 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Am I the only one who's gonna change "Candy Necklace" to "Rockafeller" in my library :hooker: it's just too good of a title to pass up, sorrynotsorry :true:

Candy Necklace / Rocketfella for me :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, tyron said:

can someone share the “known” tracklist so far 

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd

3. Sweet

4. A&W

6. Candy Necklace

9. Fingertips

Speculation that tracks 11 or 12 is the really long acronym.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd

3. Sweet

4. A&W

6. Candy Necklace

9. Fingertips

Speculation that tracks 11 or 12 is the really long acronym.

thanks

gEqP.gif