Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

girl we don't give a f about anyone's review unless it's hersYoutuber-AJay-II.jpg

I was so satisfied when the monsters bullied her out of existence after her Chromatica review.

Evil woman

I have to admit that when I first heard "the grants"( leaked ) I never thought it'll be a single lmao

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Why r people saying the grants is a piano song…. Yall know im the biggest piano hater. this is NOT a piano song:awkney:

there are people who believe that:pout:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

i like the grants better today. it's the melody i think. i don't really care for the choir singers and i've been skipping that entire 50 second intro. if someone makes an edit please let me know :horror2: it isn't that their voices are bad, they're not, i just don't care for background choir singing in lana songs, it never sounds as good as it should imo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Guys, I think I received my 𝐝𝐲𝐤𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 cd :toofunny: but I’m not in my hometown and I’ll be back home only next week:toofunny: it hurts me knowing that I got it and I can’t listen to it:toofunny: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Flowerbomb said:

The Grants reminds me of Sweet Caroline. Not a fan of the gospel-y choir parts but overall it's nice

Sweet Carolina is one of my favorite tracks, it definitely makes it into my top 20. I love how Sweet Carolina really sets the tone for The Grants. Lana’s mind :oprah:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

10 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

:awkney:

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - 1,433,900 (first 8 hours of tracking)

A&W - 1,288,892 (first 8 hours of tracking)

1 minute ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:
  Hide contents

why new pepper's snippet sounds like random soundtrack from bikini bottom, why noone told us that lana sampled Sponge Bob?

How can I lose if I’m already chose, like?

40 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Not everything’s about Lana y’all. Why would he drag this song out of all songs? It’s nothing new, sure, but it’s objectivity not a bad song.

Yeah he didn’t even mention her. The fact that some people think it’s about her is kind of telling though.