Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Despite all the tension here, it'll never be as bad as the day she dropped the COCC cover, cuz that was a melee :xgiggle:

I do think this botched snippet-gate release made us all rabid, but we're 8 days away phew

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Also, my ranking for the songs rn: Sweet > The Grants > Ocean Blvd > Fingertips > A&W

Fingertips > The Grants > OB > Sweet > A&W :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Thank you ♥️ it’s been hell. I know I should see a new therapist to process what happened to me with my other therapist but I don’t have the courage right now to do it. There’s just so much to talk about and it’s still so heavy on my heart. 

Take your time… which will come… in the meanwhile we listen to TUOB together :teehee:

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Nobody's offended, @MJx and I merely critiqued a lyric due to our own personal experiences during the pandemic and you all chose to get defensive instead; here's your medal of honour for fighting Elizabeth Grant's battles :clapback:

Not all of us are fighting FOR Lana. Not even fighting. Just pointing out how it’s kind of dumb to dissect a song lyric that isnt even that deep acting like she doesn’t care about Covid or som.

Like in MJx’s experience one being uncomfortable makes total sense, but to all of a sudden make this whole thing a statement and jumping to conclusions is totally unnecessary.

10 minutes ago, maysparkle said:
  Hide contents

My therapist, whom I was extremely close to, passed away from COVID in January 2021, a few days after the capitol got stormed. He was like 74 years old and I was devastated when I found out. We.. kind of had a little bit of a non sexual relationship. We had a 40 year age difference…and his much younger girlfriend (late 30s, close to my age) found out about me and we all met together in person to talk about it. She and I ended up talking after he passed away and she told me she was so sad about him passing and that she wanted to kill herself. She did kill herself a few months later. I’m still trying to process this trauma and COVID was a major factor in all of this. But those lyrics in Peppers still don’t bother me. I can see why others might be offended, but it’s just a song. 

Spoiler

first of all, i'm so sorry for what happened, sending u love & power <3

second, ur right tho. Covid was a bittersweet time here and there, for some people - it was a traumatizing time, they see death, they literally watched their loved ones gone unexpectedly. But not everything is about that dark, devastating aspects, there were better aspects i saw during covid such as the humanity, the love, the care, the ability to find hope during dark times, and how us- as human beings learn to cherish simple - yet important things around us after ages of getting deflected by all the vanity, the bullshit culture and its influence in the age of social media. i.e: Some parents literally learnt how to raise their children better cause covid happened, and i believe the same sort of thing happened to Lana while she's with her boyfriend / friends/ family during this time.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

its just the way i know sjw will talk about this the way they talked about the mask and countless other things she has done.

oh, let 'em talk about me
They're just yesterday's news
 :karaoke:

All I'm going to say is that, if anything, Lana is very good at sparking debates on this site that tell me everything I need to know about certain people :coffee:

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

i actually think it’s the quality of the song. People actually talked about A&W cause it was new and refreshing. It was her highest charting original solo song on the BB Hot 100 since Love. It’s not just the leaks, A&W was just something more people wanted to listen to.

But this is initial day we’re talking about. A&W longevity was definitely due to the quality, first day streams are all down to fans. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Predicting my top 5 before the album releases:

1. Grandfather

2. Let The Light In

3. Title track

4. Taco Truck X VB

5. Kintsugi

delete that last one

I’m mostly confused about this fight bc we’ve known these lyrics since rosemead was here:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

I’m mostly confused about this fight bc we’ve known these lyrics since rosemead was here:bebe:

all my fault and the dumb ass leaker that purposefully posted that line today knowing it would spark discussion 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...