Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, taco truck said:

She clearly didn’t because a ton of people have the album :toofunny: they just are hoarders and giving us tiny lq snippets

She only talked with taylor right before the final addition of candy necklace 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

from the woman who sang he hit me and it felt like a kiss and got hated on by the critics for "glamorizing abuse", now she singing about catching covid cause she is horny and with her man so her fans criticise her for... glamorizing covid? stay tuned for LDR10 where she talks about her intentions being misunderstood... 

My best friends are doctors, my boyfriends have been pulmonologists. My dearest friends have been from all over CDCs. :usrs:

Spoiler

i love this era so so much because the most 'problematic' thing she's done is sing a silly line about kissing her bf w covid which speaks to how little controversy there is right now :wub:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

20 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

My best friends are doctors, my boyfriends have been pulmonologists. My dearest friends have been from all over CDCs. :usrs:

Spoiler

screaming :lmao:she is regrettably a white woman after all... but all you gotta do is listen to her melodies and poetry! :hair:

Just now, jaesana said:

i love this era so so much because the most 'problematic' thing she's done is sing a silly line about kissing her bf w covid which speaks to how little controversy there is right now :wub:

Tbh imo 

Spoiler

Regrettably a white woman and lanita in taco truck 

Are going to get her in more trouble than the peppers line :paris:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Now we have 3 tracks I’m in full stream mode.. I can happily play 3 songs on loop (especially with the length of A&W). Just 9 days until 16 tracks :bop:

Ocean Blvd is going to plague my 2023 music roundup 

This is such a good point…so soon we will have so much :beyonce:

19 minutes ago, jaesana said:

Spoiler

her latina cosplay on taco truck will get some stan twitter riled up i'm sure... bop of the century 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

screaming :lmao:she is regrettably a white woman after all... but all you gotta do is listen to her melodies and poetry! :hair:

i triple dog dare you to drop 5 words from Candy Necklace that we haven't heard before

you won't! :hype: you won't!

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, 111 said:

her latina cosplay on taco truck will get some stan twitter riled up i'm sure... bop of the century 

OOP i should've kept my mouth shut until the 24th  :shh:

what chatgpt thinks the tracks would be about and i dont think its too far off based off what we know already LMAO

Spoiler

"The Grants" is a song by Lana Del Rey that tells a story of a family who came into wealth and power due to their fortune in the oil industry. The song touches on themes of wealth, greed, and the negative effects of capitalism.
"Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd" is a haunting ballad about the secrets and mysteries that lie beneath the surface of our lives. The song is characterized by its dreamy, nostalgic sound and its evocative lyrics that touch on themes of loss, longing, and the search for meaning.
"Sweet" is a sultry, slow-burning track that showcases Lana Del Rey's signature lush, cinematic sound. The song is a love letter to a past relationship, exploring the bittersweet feelings that come with remembering the good times while also acknowledging the pain and heartache that ultimately led to the relationship's end.
"AW" is an upbeat, anthemic track that celebrates the highs and lows of a life well-lived. The song is characterized by its driving beat, soaring vocals, and optimistic lyrics that encourage listeners to embrace their own unique journey and never give up on their dreams.
"Judah Smith Interlude" is a spoken-word interlude featuring Judah Smith, a pastor and author known for his inspirational teachings. The interlude encourages listeners to seek out the joy and beauty in life, even in the midst of hardship and struggle.
"Candy Necklace" is a playful, lighthearted track that explores the ups and downs of young love. The song is characterized by its upbeat melody, catchy chorus, and charmingly innocent lyrics that capture the excitement and wonder of falling in love for the first time.
"Jon Batiste Interlude" is a jazz-infused instrumental interlude featuring Jon Batiste, a renowned pianist and composer. The interlude is a showcase of Batiste's virtuosity on the piano, as well as a tribute to the rich musical traditions of New Orleans, where he was born and raised.
"Kintsugi" is a haunting ballad that draws inspiration from the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold. The song is a meditation on the beauty of imperfection and the resilience of the human spirit in the face of adversity.
"Fingertips" is a dreamy, ethereal track that explores the complex emotions that come with letting go of a past relationship. The song is characterized by its atmospheric soundscapes, haunting vocals, and introspective lyrics that capture the bittersweet nostalgia of moving on.
"Paris, Texas" is a cinematic track that pays tribute to the iconic Wim Wenders film of the same name. The song is characterized by its haunting guitar melody, moody atmosphere, and evocative lyrics that capture the melancholic beauty of the American Southwest.
"Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He’s Deep-Sea Fishing" is a spoken-word interlude that explores the complex relationships between fathers and sons, and the legacy that is passed down through generations. The interlude is characterized by its evocative imagery, poetic language, and poignant message of connection and love.
"Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)" is a stirring ballad that celebrates the power of hope and resilience in the face of adversity. The song features a soaring vocal performance by Lana Del Rey, as well as a guest appearance by indie-folk singer Father John Misty.

--kinda flopped here--

"Margaret" is a hauntingly beautiful song by Lana Del Rey featuring Bleachers. It is a melancholic ballad that speaks of the fragility of human existence and the fleeting nature of life. The lyrics are deeply personal and introspective, as Lana reflects on her own mortality and the legacy she hopes to leave behind. The music is stripped down and minimalistic, with Lana's signature breathy vocals and Bleachers' haunting harmonies creating a haunting and ethereal atmosphere.
"Fishtail" is a dreamy and atmospheric track by Lana Del Rey that features her signature lush vocals and atmospheric instrumentation. The lyrics speak of a relationship that is both passionate and tumultuous, as Lana sings about the highs and lows of love and the complexities of human emotion. The music is slow and dreamy, with a hypnotic beat and haunting melodies that create a sense of otherworldly beauty.
"Peppers" is a fun and upbeat track by Lana Del Rey featuring Tommy Genesis. The song is a playful tribute to the joys of life and the simple pleasures that make it worth living. The lyrics are light-hearted and whimsical, with Lana and Tommy trading verses about everything from spicy peppers to dancing in the rain. The music is upbeat and danceable, with a catchy beat and infectious melodies that are sure to get your toes tapping.
"Taco Truck x Venice Bitch" is a mashup of two of Lana Del Rey's most popular tracks, "Taco Truck" and "Venice Bitch". The song features Lana's signature dreamy vocals and atmospheric instrumentation, as she sings about love, longing, and the complexities of the human experience. The music is slow and ethereal, with haunting melodies and a hypnotic beat that create a sense of otherworldly beauty. The mashup seamlessly blends the two tracks together, creating a mesmerizing and unforgettable listening experience.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

4 minutes ago, jaesana said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I still think there's room to understand that some people will react to that line differently based on their life experiences (and even if we have comparable life experiences, they're not universal), and I hope they can enjoy the rest of the album. After all, Lana's music should have something for everyone. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

what chatgpt thinks the tracks would be about and i dont think its too far off based off what we know already LMAO

Hide contents

"The Grants" is a song by Lana Del Rey that tells a story of a family who came into wealth and power due to their fortune in the oil industry. The song touches on themes of wealth, greed, and the negative effects of capitalism.
"Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd" is a haunting ballad about the secrets and mysteries that lie beneath the surface of our lives. The song is characterized by its dreamy, nostalgic sound and its evocative lyrics that touch on themes of loss, longing, and the search for meaning.
"Sweet" is a sultry, slow-burning track that showcases Lana Del Rey's signature lush, cinematic sound. The song is a love letter to a past relationship, exploring the bittersweet feelings that come with remembering the good times while also acknowledging the pain and heartache that ultimately led to the relationship's end.
"AW" is an upbeat, anthemic track that celebrates the highs and lows of a life well-lived. The song is characterized by its driving beat, soaring vocals, and optimistic lyrics that encourage listeners to embrace their own unique journey and never give up on their dreams.
"Judah Smith Interlude" is a spoken-word interlude featuring Judah Smith, a pastor and author known for his inspirational teachings. The interlude encourages listeners to seek out the joy and beauty in life, even in the midst of hardship and struggle.
"Candy Necklace" is a playful, lighthearted track that explores the ups and downs of young love. The song is characterized by its upbeat melody, catchy chorus, and charmingly innocent lyrics that capture the excitement and wonder of falling in love for the first time.
"Jon Batiste Interlude" is a jazz-infused instrumental interlude featuring Jon Batiste, a renowned pianist and composer. The interlude is a showcase of Batiste's virtuosity on the piano, as well as a tribute to the rich musical traditions of New Orleans, where he was born and raised.
"Kintsugi" is a haunting ballad that draws inspiration from the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold. The song is a meditation on the beauty of imperfection and the resilience of the human spirit in the face of adversity.
"Fingertips" is a dreamy, ethereal track that explores the complex emotions that come with letting go of a past relationship. The song is characterized by its atmospheric soundscapes, haunting vocals, and introspective lyrics that capture the bittersweet nostalgia of moving on.
"Paris, Texas" is a cinematic track that pays tribute to the iconic Wim Wenders film of the same name. The song is characterized by its haunting guitar melody, moody atmosphere, and evocative lyrics that capture the melancholic beauty of the American Southwest.
"Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He’s Deep-Sea Fishing" is a spoken-word interlude that explores the complex relationships between fathers and sons, and the legacy that is passed down through generations. The interlude is characterized by its evocative imagery, poetic language, and poignant message of connection and love.
"Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)" is a stirring ballad that celebrates the power of hope and resilience in the face of adversity. The song features a soaring vocal performance by Lana Del Rey, as well as a guest appearance by indie-folk singer Father John Misty.

--kinda flopped here--

"Margaret" is a hauntingly beautiful song by Lana Del Rey featuring Bleachers. It is a melancholic ballad that speaks of the fragility of human existence and the fleeting nature of life. The lyrics are deeply personal and introspective, as Lana reflects on her own mortality and the legacy she hopes to leave behind. The music is stripped down and minimalistic, with Lana's signature breathy vocals and Bleachers' haunting harmonies creating a haunting and ethereal atmosphere.
"Fishtail" is a dreamy and atmospheric track by Lana Del Rey that features her signature lush vocals and atmospheric instrumentation. The lyrics speak of a relationship that is both passionate and tumultuous, as Lana sings about the highs and lows of love and the complexities of human emotion. The music is slow and dreamy, with a hypnotic beat and haunting melodies that create a sense of otherworldly beauty.
"Peppers" is a fun and upbeat track by Lana Del Rey featuring Tommy Genesis. The song is a playful tribute to the joys of life and the simple pleasures that make it worth living. The lyrics are light-hearted and whimsical, with Lana and Tommy trading verses about everything from spicy peppers to dancing in the rain. The music is upbeat and danceable, with a catchy beat and infectious melodies that are sure to get your toes tapping.
"Taco Truck x Venice Bitch" is a mashup of two of Lana Del Rey's most popular tracks, "Taco Truck" and "Venice Bitch". The song features Lana's signature dreamy vocals and atmospheric instrumentation, as she sings about love, longing, and the complexities of the human experience. The music is slow and ethereal, with haunting melodies and a hypnotic beat that create a sense of otherworldly beauty. The mashup seamlessly blends the two tracks together, creating a mesmerizing and unforgettable listening experience.

Umm, it’s definitely far off.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

i triple dog dare you to drop 5 words from Candy Necklace that we haven't heard before

you won't! :hype: you won't!

the, i, you, and, but

:hype:

Just now, taco truck said:

Stop bringing up the Chemtrails cover reveal that was the worst day of my life:paris:

not QFTC...? It was so heartbreaking seeing other artists that I love shit on Lana (PSA this post should not provoke discussion/debate ab QFTC)

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:

Im just gonna ignore all social media after this record comes out because I simply cannot handle the stress of more controversy :icant:

i was having.... NOT A GOOD TIME in 2020

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

Hide contents

--kinda flopped here--

Damn can ChatGPT write LDR10:lmao:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・