Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

(‘cause I’m bored, didn’t bother with features beyond Judah Smith - the title references a passage in the bible where God collects one’s tears in a bottle)

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard?

3. Sweet

4. A&W

5. Tears in a Bottle (feat. Judah Smith)

6. Where God Put A Rainbow

7. Candy Necklace

8. Glass Beach

9. Fingertips

10. Between the Redwoods

11. There But For the Grace

12. Going Places - Somewhere Over The Sea, Over Me, For Whoever Has Disappeared, San Francisco

13. Westward, Wayward

14. In the Cool of the Evening

15. Dance Like Everyone is Watching

16. The Captain (Elizabeth’s Story)

40 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:
  Hide contents

071-A4124-2286-45-F1-9-E06-CF8691-F10985

thoughts? :kiss3:

The long-ass acronym doesn’t make any sense at all

any song title with Lizzy or Elizabeth has me immediately going like :pls::wtf: .

except for « Lizzy, I’m calling from Calihoma »:true:

43 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

u can tell its fake esp cuz "An eulogy"

but some of them sound cool anyway :crying5: 

Waist Deep in Icy Waters feat FJM would be too much of a fan’s wet dream to be true. 

57 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:
  Hide contents

071-A4124-2286-45-F1-9-E06-CF8691-F10985

thoughts? :kiss3:

"elizabeth’s story" fake af NEXT 

35 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

same, and also Jon Batiste appears twice so… 

He’s credited on two songs 

15 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

"elizabeth’s story" fake af NEXT 

He’s credited on two songs 

but dwt he is really going to be featured on both tracks like ASAP on L4L, or just writing credits in one of them while featuring (vocally) on the other? 

19 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

but dwt he is really going to be featured on both tracks like ASAP on L4L, or just writing credits in one of them while featuring (vocally) on the other? 

we don’t know yet :crai: 

Could be either, but considering how none of the features seam to be real features anyway (tommy not contributing much, FJM seeing brooklyn baby backing vocals and SMYL just giving up one of his piano tracks i’d say one of the two Batiste collabs is just him writing/doing backing vocals/playing the sax or something and one could be a more traditional collab as you suggested, i could see that happening :oic3:

5 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

wait why is spotify nor adding dyktatt to this is lana del rey the promo is not promoting

pretty sure the label/artist changes that and considering how sloppy they are… :rip:

6 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

I just had a horrible nightmare about the album. i accidentally fell asleep, and in my dream I was with Lana on the side of a mountain range, and she kept talking about the album and how important it was that it comes out. and I kept telling her "yes yes I am so excited" and then she told me that its up to ME to get it out and I was like "oh lana no what you must have it mistaken" and then we got in this old abandoned jeep and we had to drive down the mountain to get the album released (????). But in the jeep the gas pedal wouldnt work, and i kept pressing it and she kept saying "PRESS IT PRESS IT! THE ALBUM MUST COME OUT" and i kept trying to press it and it wouldnt press and I was freaking out and she said "PRESS IT. PRESS IT NOW YOU ARE SPOILING EVERYTHING" and I was crying and telling her it wouldnt press, and then she let out this deep demonic screaming and she unleashed her tongue and it was dark green:tongue: and it wrapped around my head for a second, and now i was screaming in fear that the album wouldnt come out, and also that lana was going to EAT ME! and she kept screaming PRESS IT PRESS IT and she kicked her legs up and her panties FLEW OFF and out the windshield, thus shattering the windshield, and I was screaming thru it all, especially when the windshield broke, and then i woke up. I dont even want the album at this point. :crying5:

Babe, that was just the American Whore music video 

2 hours ago, Rocket0212 said:

I LOVE music video for American Whore

OMG NOOO SOMEOME MADE THE JOKE BEFORE ME😭

6 hours ago, AntiToxicPill said:

Most people are nothing but pawns on a chessboard led by an unknown hand. – Noah

<3 You guessed it , I love Dark too.

not even gonna lie…that scared me at first because my name is Noah too. :toofunny: i was like when did i say that???

7 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

I just had a horrible nightmare about the album. i accidentally fell asleep, and in my dream I was with Lana on the side of a mountain range, and she kept talking about the album and how important it was that it comes out. and I kept telling her "yes yes I am so excited" and then she told me that its up to ME to get it out and I was like "oh lana no what you must have it mistaken" and then we got in this old abandoned jeep and we had to drive down the mountain to get the album released (????). But in the jeep the gas pedal wouldnt work, and i kept pressing it and she kept saying "PRESS IT PRESS IT! THE ALBUM MUST COME OUT" and i kept trying to press it and it wouldnt press and I was freaking out and she said "PRESS IT. PRESS IT NOW YOU ARE SPOILING EVERYTHING" and I was crying and telling her it wouldnt press, and then she let out this deep demonic screaming and she unleashed her tongue and it was dark green:tongue: and it wrapped around my head for a second, and now i was screaming in fear that the album wouldnt come out, and also that lana was going to EAT ME! and she kept screaming PRESS IT PRESS IT and she kicked her legs up and her panties FLEW OFF and out the windshield, thus shattering the windshield, and I was screaming thru it all, especially when the windshield broke, and then i woke up. I dont even want the album at this point. :crying5:

if you fed an AI nothing but Lanaboards posts and then asked it to concoct a fanfic this would be verbatim what the AI would spit out

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, kaliuchis said:

wait why is spotify not adding dyktatt to this is lana del rey the promo is not promoting

it doesn't even have the lyrics available :bebe: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Going down memory lane listening to Born to Die - National Anthem’s chorus melodically reminds me of DYKTTATUOB a lot. I like it, this musical intersexuality between her works. I like the idea that, in some ways, artists are making the same work over and over again, ever perfecting their vision.