Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, ivory almond said:

wait a minute, i didn't even care if it was from candy necklace, but NOW we know that it ISN'T from candy necklace
which means... IS IT FROM KINTSUGI AKA SOTY:oprah4:

ksganti-jumpscare.gif

Spoiler

Apparently the album has leaked!!! It's being shared in a discord but the person I'm talking to won't disclose info because they're being threatened with DDOS attacks if they do :hellno:

Just now, ShootingNeon said:
  Hide contents

Apparently the album has leaked!!! It's being shared in a discord but the person I'm talking to won't disclose info because they're being threatened with DDOS attacks if they do :hellno:

:paris:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Hide contents

girl just ask for a discord invite :wtf2:
a discord invite isn't a leak, so they should be fine

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Hide contents

sell feet pics and get it! do it for all of us :omg:

Hide contents

all this for an album being released in 9 days :godlaugh2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, ShootingNeon said:
  Hide contents

:ohmy:

Hide contents

Spoiler

it's probably been shared in a discord 100+ times at this point and i doubt it's leaving the discord but lets hope:kiss:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, ShootingNeon said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Send him your nudes or something. Do your job sis!! 

2 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:
  Hide contents

OMGGG

35 minutes ago, canadianwhore said:

In preparation for the COLLAPSE that will be ocean blv.... whats everyones first experience with Lana :awkney:

Mine was 2014, scrolling through tumblr and seeing everyone talk about this new album UV and thinking the aesthetic was cool and that she was pretty. Listened to Gods & Monsters alone in my bedroom and instantly got hooked. I REMEMBER THE EXACT MOMENT I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE MY IT GIRL :illumilana2:

Late reply to this lol, but I actually have only been a Lana fan since like Sept of 2021. But my friends and I were on our way to Florida for a trip, and I wasn’t paying much attention to the music that was playing in the car. Every time I looked over to the dashboard to see what was playing because I loved the sound of it, it was always Lana and it was always a couple different NFR tracks (that’s all she listened to) so I was like damn maybe I should check her out. I always knew who she was but I never bothered to go out of my way and listen. 

Then, later on in the week I was high as fuck on the beach, I was the happiest I’ve ever been at this point in my life just with my friends and miles away from home, and then Venice Bitch came on and none of us talked. I’ve been in love ever since 😭 literally all I listen to 90% of the time are all of Lana’s albums lol

i’m so fucking stoked for this era. It’s serving pre-BTD / Honeymoon / NFR and I’m so here for it. I’m trying so hard to resist listening to any more snippets. I’ve basically heard the first 4 tracks and Fingertips so far. Might end up being in my top 3!

(I know this is long and hardly related to this thread but I’m feeling emo and needed to share lmao)

Remember when I said the album would leak today yeah yeah it's all coming together no it's true it's true TrashMagiq right once again! Bring back the insider of the year Lipster Awards category I'm gonna sweep!

qfrWuBl.png

Spoiler

:sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny:
Hands on your knees 

I’m Angelina Jolie

Hands on your knees 

Angelina Jo-Lita

Me put my hands on your knees

You can braid my hair

Do a fat criss cross in the back Somewhere……..

Spoiler

I throw caution to the wind

Get onto the bike

Take a minute to yourself 

Skinny dip in my mind

I’m in Love

I’m in LOOOOOVE!!!