Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 hours ago, colaandvideogames said:

So which of our LA girlies is gonna RSVP for Charlie’s 12/26 Santa Rave 🎅🏻 and say hi to Lana? And maybe ask about the covers album/unreleased songs album…

If anyone goes to this ask about what DNC means lol 

Omg it looks like the mystery of DNC may last forever.

Someone on atrl asked "Did we ever find out if the DNC on her jacket actually means something? Did @BlackoutZone address this and is just saving for her to reveal?"

and BOZ just said "I don't recall this at all"

:lange:

8 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Someone on atrl asked "Did we ever find out if the DNC on her jacket actually means something? Did @BlackoutZone address this and is just saving for her to reveal?"

I genuinely think it was just a jacket :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

adding "del norte county" & "death never came" to the list of notable fake song titles then :et:

Rest in Peace :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

19 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Why not Democratic National Committee? Doesn’t LDR profess to be a Democrat, and she comes from a likely Democrat family, as 80% of people in New York State are? That’s what DNC means to most people in America. 

5 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Why not Democratic National Committee? Doesn’t LDR profess to be a Democrat, and she comes from a likely Democrat family, as 80% of people in New York State are? That’s what DNC means to most people in America. 

Shit you might have cracked it 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Or maybe her merchandising team did create it, and DNC was a song cut from NFR!, COCC, or BB. 

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Shit you might have cracked it 

I said that months ago, though, at least six months ago, and more than once. 

10 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

But the implication that it would be future merch made it really seem music related. 

Oh well, I adore the sound of Del Norte County and have even used it in some writing. I never would have heard of it otherwise, so it's a win for me. :trisha:

can someone just ask her at this point like if any of you meet her and DON’T ask what DNC means i will be so distraught

although i feel like there’s a 90% chance she would laugh and say hahaha i don’t remember that one!! :blush3:

did (u) (k)now (that there’s a tunnel under o)c(ean boulevard)?

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

But the implication that it would be future merch made it really seem music related. 

Oh well, I adore the sound of Del Norte County and have even used it in some writing. I never would have heard of it otherwise, so it's a win for me. :trisha:

Perhaps it was ‘future music’ at one point, like one of the many then-new songs she cut from BB when it changed direction. Maybe before the change, what we know as BB was Del Norte County. 

Just now, Thoth said:

But it is custom made. The logo is altered and DNC is put there.

How do we know it was custom made? 

43 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Perhaps it was ‘future music’ at one point, like one of the many then-new songs she cut from BB when it changed direction. Maybe before the change, what we know as BB was Del Norte County. 

How do we know it was custom made? 

Because the original Venice jacket is from Ebbest Field Flannels - Locals Only. At that time and now, they didn't have any jacket with DNC on it. She wore a jacket where original Locals Only logo is altered by wave colour changed to orange and Venice is replaced by DNC. All other jackets you can find on Etsy came after that, people imitating hers.

Link to the original Venice Jacket (now gone): https://stagprovisions.com/products/ebbets-field-venice-locals-only-work-jacket-core

https://web.archive.org/web/20200919212833/https://stagprovisions.com/products/ebbets-field-venice-locals-only-work-jacket-core

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Because the original Venice jacket is from Locals Only. At that time and now, they didn't have any jacket with DNC on it. She wore a jacket where original Locals Only jacket logo is altered by wave colour changed to orange and Venice is replaced by DNC. All other jackets you can find on Etsy came after that, people imitating her jacket.

Are you 100% sure of that, that the Etsy people were copying the one she’s wearing? And the same, i assume, with t-shirts? 

Do you think Locals Only leased their design, with some alterations, to her and her merchandising team? Doesn’t it seem more likely her team could come up with its own design? It’s not as if the LO design is extraordinary. 

Maybe someone should contact Locals Only. 

Thank you.