Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

11 minutes ago, Baldy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Written by ChatGPT

Blackoutzone had always been a gifted hacker. He had honed his skills over the years, working quietly and anonymously behind the scenes, until he became one of the most sought-after hackers in the world. But his life took a drastic turn when he was arrested for leaking confidential information about a famous singer.

It all started when Blackoutzone stumbled upon a piece of information that had been kept secret for years. He discovered that there was a tunnel under Ocean Blvd that had been used by none other than Lana Del Rey herself. Excited by this discovery, Blackoutzone leaked the information to the world, causing a media frenzy and landing himself in hot water.

The police were quick to track down Blackoutzone and he was promptly arrested. He spent the next few months in jail, waiting for his trial to begin. At first, he was terrified. He had never been in jail before and had no idea what to expect. But as the days went by, he slowly began to adjust to his new surroundings.

He found that he was actually quite good at making friends in jail. His fellow inmates were fascinated by his hacking skills and would often ask him to help them with their own projects. Blackoutzone was happy to oblige, and soon found himself spending hours at a time hunched over a computer, working on various hacking projects.

But life in jail was not all fun and games. Blackoutzone quickly learned that there were many dangerous people locked up with him. He saw fights break out on a regular basis and witnessed some truly horrifying things. He knew that he had to be careful if he wanted to survive.

Despite the dangers, Blackoutzone was determined to make the most of his time in jail. He spent hours reading books, working out, and practicing his hacking skills. He knew that he would eventually be released, and he wanted to be ready for whatever came next.

Finally, after several long months, Blackoutzone's trial date arrived. He was nervous as he entered the courtroom, but also relieved that his time in jail was finally coming to an end. The trial lasted for several days, but in the end, Blackoutzone was found guilty of leaking confidential information and sentenced to two years in prison.

Although he was disappointed by the verdict, Blackoutzone was also relieved that his sentence was not longer. He knew that he could survive two years in prison, especially now that he had made some friends and had learned how to navigate life behind bars.

In the end, Blackoutzone emerged from jail a changed man. He was no longer the carefree hacker that he had once been. Instead, he was more focused, more determined, and more cautious. He knew that he could never go back to his old life, but he was also excited to start a new chapter, one that would be filled with new challenges and new opportunities.

Bro put “Written By ChatGPT” to try and hide the fact that he wrote this days ago and was dying to share. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

4 hours ago, life is beautiful said:

The Grants is like a song I’ll finally be into when I’m 45.

maybe if some of ya'll were older than 16 you'd get it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

21 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The quality isn’t FULL HQ right? It sounds kinda low/flat on my headphones and I don’t think it’s a production issue 

Spoiler

It's cut off at 16kHz, but I doubt there will be a large difference in quality between this and the version on streaming / CD.

Edit: It goes up to 20kHz.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Hide contents

It's cut off at 16kHz, but I doubt there will be a large difference in quality between this and the version on streaming / CD.

Spoiler

Hopefully the fuller quality will sound a bit better, I feel like the bass isn’t where I’d want it to be (and usually I don’t have a problem with Jack songs regarding bass) 

sgopYhV.gif

9 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

CN is the new BBS and personally I adore Black Bathing Suit so I’m confident Candy Necklace will be a slay :true:

I’d like a few traditional pop songs like BBS on the new album. Having heard ‘Peppers,’ and the ‘Jon Baptiste Interlude,’ I don’t think these are going to manifest. One can hope. 

Just now, Vertimus said:

I’d like a few traditional pop songs like BBS on the new album. Having heard ‘Poppers,’ and the ‘Jon Baptiste Interlude,’ I don’t think these are going to manifest. One can hope. 

It's Peppers :sideeye: