Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

DNC could be the cancelled country album. lol, it's not that crazy, because Sierra Ferrel (who did backing vocals on Prettiest Girl in Country Music) said that "This song is a tune these two goddesses worked up together. I can't wait for the world to hear it".

So I guess Lana was planning to release it at some point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZr3vlZgA8K/

Tbh it wouldn’t shock me if she changed her mind about DNC. Cause that jacket belonged no where near that outfit and even though Lana isn’t really that fashionable in her personal life, I think even she knows that. I think at some point, it meant something. Can someone PLEASEEEE ask her😭😭😭

4 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

DNC stands for her cancelled country album. lol, it's not that crazy, because Sierra Ferrel (who did backing vocals on Prettiest Girl in Country Music) said that "This song is a tune these two goddesses worked up together. I can't wait for the world to hear it".

So I guess Lana was planning to release it at some point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZr3vlZgA8K/

Isn't that for Nikki's album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What would happen if we just... called Lana up :wave2: 

If we get an album release live stream I'm asking:true:

meanwhile I'm still locked out of honeymoon

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 minutes ago, For K said:

What would happen if we just... called Lana up :wave2:

meanwhile I'm still locked out of honeymoon

But legit what happens when you call a celeb on Instagram? Like does it just not go through or something lol

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

But legit what happens when you call a celeb on Instagram? Like does it just not go through or something lol

She probably has notifications off even if Instagram itself doesn't filter the call. But we could always hope Charlie goes 3 for 3 and locks his keys in his car again and we get another live stream. :flutter:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, For K said:

She probably has notifications off even if Instagram itself doesn't filter the call. But we could always hope Charlie goes 3 for 3 and locks his keys in his car again and we get another live stream. :flutter:

Yeah I’m sure that is what happens. Omg what if we call her father, I’m sure he doesn’t know how filters work, nor does he know how to turn off notifications 

If she doesn’t release a mv for this song it tells me that there’s a mv for another song that will be the true single of the album

she better release visuals for this record

because with what we’ve seen with Neil they really have a aesthetic and vibe set in place 

i really wish they recorded a video during the W magazine since that was so beautiful 

but I need something, if bb and cocc got one, then ocean needs one too it’s  a must

i love the single, I just know the album will floor me

I think the pandemic had her pulling back because the world was in this state of pause

now we’re back at it, and she’s really fledged out the bb sound (i love bb btw) and she’s showcasing her best

her voice flutters and it does remind me

of old Lana as mentioned by other members (comparing it to uv)

the way her voice goes into her higher pitch (marred my soul, etc)

this record already feels special, like when MAC andd VB was released

contemplating Lana under this snowstorm in Canada 

have a great Christmas and holidays Lanaboards ❤️

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

9 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

Top things I love about DYKTTATUOB 

1. The juxtaposition of “handmade” and “man-made”

2. the verse with the Hotel California reference which is so beautifully depicted

3. The end of the bridge - the build up combined with “come on baby you can thrive” gives you the impression that the song will suddenly turn hopeful and then SHE CRUSHES US WITH “But I can’t” damn :icant:

but on the other side, she rhymed 2:05 with "give me five" :eek3:

My latest divination

Lol i just blew this hot guy in my car by the beach at 4 am so thats a sign from Godna that the next album is pure fire. His cum was sweet so Rock Candy Sweet confirmed!!

•  
19 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

am i the only one that never really cared what dnc meant :sideeye:

Not only did I never care I hated everyone’s giesses

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

On 12/14/2022 at 9:45 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

This morning, I’m having a big hunch that DNC will be on the album and will be the second single :true:

Neil’s comment, about the album sounding like 🌊 and all the visuals for the vinyls. I know the song with the long-ass acronym has a maritime theme, but it can’t be just one song. 

Well that aged like milk :thumb3:

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

but on the other side, she rhymed 2:05 with "give me five" :um2:

and she doesn't give a damn giphy.gif i rly love how u can tell she writes songs quickly and that she clearly doesn't obsess over finding the perfect rhyme - it feels meaningful and pure

mUENGN9.png

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

am i the only one that never really cared what dnc meant :sideeye:

no i was about to comment y’all still crying about that year old fugly jacket ? :eek2: 

move on girls, move on 

The title track is about to kick Venice Bitch out of my top 5 most played Lana songs :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

39 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

and she doesn't give a damn giphy.gif i rly love how u can tell she writes songs quickly and that she clearly doesn't obsess over finding the perfect rhyme - it feels meaningful and pure

... or unimaginative.

it doesn't have to be perfect, just a different word. but maybe the line is not "give me five" but "give me fire"?