Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Venice Peach said:
  Hide contents

There was another song in its place at one point but it was scrapped and replaced with CN.

It's apparently wild and she screams and some lyrics are intelligible :hide:so more similar to the interludes.

Kintsugi also said he's glad about it cause he prefers CN over that other track 

wow this is such a good tea. But is it "the drama" with bozo or what?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

wow this is such a good tea. But is it "the drama" with bozo or what?

I think it's what boz meant about the interesting story of the song but maybe he knows something else about it.

I mean it's interesting but we know Lana likes to scrap and move things around so it's weird that BOZ singled out this one :dua: there's probably more to it

giphy.gif

this is my makeshift LANALYSIS post regarding the peppers lyrics:

Spoiler

peppers is definitely about jack donoghue, or atleast the second part of it is. 

My boyfriend tested positive for covid

It don’t matter, we been kissing

So whatever he has, I have, I can’t cry

in april, jack d posted a story of him holding up a positive covid test on his phone, and it looks like the pic was taken by someone else (most likely lana). however, the first part of the song that goes:

Me and my boyfriend listen to the Chili Peppers 

We write hit songs without trying

Like all the time, all the time” could be about mike hermosa, since he’s probably a big fan of rhcp. on a similar note, lana and jack were listening to “I’d Love You To Want Me” by lobo in a post from lana (march 1st 2022, the monster truck post, 3rd slide) so maybe the lyrics from LTLI are also about jack, specifically: 

“‘Cause I wanna, wanna, wanna, want you

And I need to, need to, need to, need you

just a thought :)

3 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

this is my makeshift LANALYSIS post regarding the peppers lyrics:

Reveal hidden contents

peppers is definitely about jack donoghue, or atleast the second part of it is. 

My boyfriend tested positive for covid

It don’t matter, we been kissing

So whatever he has, I have, I can’t cry

in april, jack d posted a story of him holding up a positive covid test on his phone, and it looks like the pic was taken by someone else (most likely lana). however, the first part of the song that goes:

Me and my boyfriend listen to the Chili Peppers 

We write hit songs without trying

Like all the time, all the time” could be about mike hermosa, since he’s probably a big fan of rhcp. on a similar note, lana and jack were listening to “I’d Love You To Want Me” by lobo in a post from lana (march 1st 2022, the monster truck post, 3rd slide) so maybe the lyrics from LTLI are also about jack, specifically: 

“‘Cause I wanna, wanna, wanna, want you

And I need to, need to, need to, need you

just a thought :)

Spoiler

noooo this makes so much sense!! & adding onto the LTLI Donoghue theory, remember on Vday he got her flowers n she posted them captioned "it's a love hate thing"

well in LTLI she also sings "I love to love to love to love you, I hate to hate to hate to hate you"

so in my mind its 5000000% about him n like of all her bfs he seems like the one who she'd be picking up in the middle of the night (no shade ssjdjsjd)

10 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:
  Hide contents

I found this tweet from 2021 where someone tweeted lyrics to grandfather.. interesting 

lets not make the same mistake that we did with gustavo

we'll keep an eye on him but lets not reply to his tweets

9 minutes ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

noooo this makes so much sense!! & adding onto the LTLI Donoghue theory, remember on Vday he got her flowers n she posted them captioned "it's a love hate thing"

well in LTLI she also sings "I love to love to love to love you, I hate to hate to hate to hate you"

so in my mind its 5000000% about him n like of all her bfs he seems like the one who she'd be picking up in the middle of the night (no shade ssjdjsjd)

Spoiler

DEFINITELY, i didn’t think of the love hate thing, thank u for reminding me! that song is so much sweeter now, i love it.

the reason why she “hates” him is probably because of how he broke up with her, she mentioned it in the rolling stone interview, saying: 

“I was laying on the grass and I was so pleased with myself because I was committed to this idea that I was like, ‘It doesn’t really matter, things don’t have to be traditional or perfect, you love him, that’s fine,’” she recalls. “And as I committed, he came home and was like, ‘I can’t do this anymore.’ Tessa always says as soon as the person who is somewhat ambivalent tries to put two feet into the relationship, if it’s not right the universe has a way to sweep both people out immediately.” 

also in the interview magazine interview, she mentions talking to “my friend Jack”, so it could be that they parted ways during september/october 2022 (since that’s when she was spotted with evan winiker and he had his hand on her thigh at a football game) and they probably rekindled in late january/early february because that’s when he started liking her posts again and he posted a screenshot of a facetime call with her (he wrote ‘wife’ in the snow and he covered the person’s face in the corner with a love letter emoji 💌, but the ceiling could be seen and IT WAS LANA’S CEILING) :rollin:sorry i’m really passionate about this, they’re perfect for each other visually and just from what we’ve seen

Edited by drugsdesire

8 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:
  Hide contents

DEFINITELY, i didn’t think of the love hate thing, thank u for reminding me! that song is so much sweeter now, i love it.

the reason why she “hates” him is probably because of how he broke up with her, she mentioned it in the rolling stone interview, saying: 

“I was laying on the grass and I was so pleased with myself because I was committed to this idea that I was like, ‘It doesn’t really matter, things don’t have to be traditional or perfect, you love him, that’s fine,’” she recalls. “And as I committed, he came home and was like, ‘I can’t do this anymore.’ Tessa always says as soon as the person who is somewhat ambivalent tries to put two feet into the relationship, if it’s not right the universe has a way to sweep both people out immediately.” 

also in the interview magazine interview, she mentions talking to “my friend Jack”, so it could be that they parted ways during september/october 2022 (since that’s when she was spotted with evan winiker and he had his hand on her thigh at a football game) and they probably rekindled in late january/early february because that’s when he started liking her posts again and he posted a screenshot of a facetime call with her (he wrote ‘wife’ in the snow and he covered the person’s face in the corner with a love letter emoji 💌, but the ceiling could be seen and IT WAS LANA’S CEILING :rollin:sorry i’m really passionate about this, they’re perfect for each other visually and just from what we’ve seen

Spoiler

tht bit from the interview is so </////333 ugh that really crushed me for Lana,,

you're def on to something with all this tho & I love how invested you are:trisha: so real!! next Lipsters we need best Lanalysis sleuth or something <3 I'll nominate u xxx

the fact she mentions Jack in Kintsugi too & not lightly at that, she basically said she was thinking of who will be with her at her own death & he came to mind- they must have a really special and deep love for one another, whether that's romantically or platonically now

but I want Lana to get her dream Sweet life soon, so I hope he or somebody comes thru for her <3

Let The Light In is so adorable tho yes, I sent the mp3 to my BF instantly n was like you gotta listen:crying:

Spoiler

The lyrics across this album, just yes. So many standouts, so revealing, so raw.... and so many ICONIC one liners.

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

tht bit from the interview is so </////333 ugh that really crushed me for Lana,,

you're def on to something with all this tho & I love how invested you are:trisha: so real!! next Lipsters we need best Lanalysis sleuth or something <3 I'll nominate u xxx

the fact she mentions Jack in Kintsugi too & not lightly at that, she basically said she was thinking of who will be with her at her own death & he came to mind- they must have a really special and deep love for one another, whether that's romantically or platonically 

but I want Lana to get her dream Sweet life soon, so I hope he or somebody comes thru for her <3

Let The Light In is so adorable tho yes, I sent the mp3 to my BF instantly n was like you gotta listen:crying:

Spoiler

that kintsugi lyric fucking CRUSHED me, i can totally resonate w her imagining a boyfriend with her on her deathbed because that’s how I imagine it too. my “boyfriend” (almost bf i guees, we have that love hate relationship like lana and jack do, and not to mention he looks like jack :usrs:) is someone i’ll probably never stop loving because of our connection, so I can really see him with me during my own death. and omg girl i’ll nominate you too, this site needs more girlies like us because we get it :trisha: 

also, the lines that we know from candy necklace (“Rockefeller, my umbrella/God, I love you, baby”) are also relevant because lana was in NY in may and jack was in LA, and fans met her while she was on facetime with jack. it was raining in NY the day prior to that, so i can imagine she was passing by the rockefeller building under an umbrella on facetime with him, which probably inspired her :poordat: 

here’s the fans meeting lana while on ft with jack if you don’t remember 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdNC_TRAIv9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

From the descriptions, Let the light in will probably be my least fave... tomorrow never came 2.0 apparantly :bye:

Spoiler

It IS TNC 2.0 but way better. Never cared about that song, love this one. FJM vocals > that other guy.

35 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:
  Hide contents

that kintsugi lyric fucking CRUSHED me, i can totally resonate w her imagining a boyfriend with her on her deathbed because that’s how I imagine it too. my “boyfriend” (almost bf i guees, we have that love hate relationship like lana and jack do, and not to mention he looks like jack :usrs:) is someone i’ll probably never stop loving because of our connection, so I can really see him with me during my own death. and omg girl i’ll nominate you too, this site needs more girlies like us because we get it :trisha: 

also, the lines that we know from candy necklace (“Rockefeller, my umbrella/God, I love you, baby”) are also relevant because lana was in NY in may and jack was in LA, and fans met her while she was on facetime with jack. it was raining in NY the day prior to that, so i can imagine she was passing by the rockefeller building under an umbrella on facetime with him, which probably inspired her :poordat: 

here’s the fans meeting lana while on ft with jack if you don’t remember 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdNC_TRAIv9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Spoiler

YESssss exactly!! It's like a deep soul thing that never really goes away!!!!  I love it :wub: but :trisha::trisha:THANK YOU, youre too sweet omg <333

Candy Necklace is really going to be great i think that snippet we got was so gorgeous to me anyway n imagine it goes further in on the Lana x Jack lore  aSDFAGSFJF we need it nowwww