Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

She'll probably get shit for some of the lyrics in this album... Suicide, COVID, being white, Lanita, "fuck me to death", etc... but I just love how she doesn't give a fuck and says whatever she wants.

Spoiler

maybe this is a FIILY situation where the vinyl has a version and streaming has another one bc there’s no way the credits we have match the only piano with a string description we are getting

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, menslayer said:
  Hide contents

maybe this is a FIILY situation where the vinyl has a version and streaming has another one bc there’s no way the credits we have match the only piano with a string description we are getting

You can hear the instruments in the background, it’s just LQ. They’re not super prominent or anything.

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

You can hear the instruments in the background, it’s just LQ. They’re not super prominent or anything.

you must have sniper ears cause the only thing the majority of us are catching is the very obvious piano

2 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

you must have sniper ears cause the only thing the majority of us are catching is the very obvious piano

Spoiler

I hear the strings towards the end as well!