Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Candy Necklace has the catchiest, most infectious melody of the entire album. I love how that catchiness is juxtaposed against some really dark lyricism. What a haunting song and certainly in my top five from the album. This melody won't leave my brain. I love her so much.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

HOLY SHIT????? 

Spoiler

I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL, KICKING IT LIKE A TRIBE CALLED QUEST 

thought i couldn't love her more then she references my favourite song 

also, im trying to ignore the fact that i think she just said sitting on the sofa feelin super suicidal :true:

mUENGN9.png

12 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

do you think there’s a noticeable difference with the quality of the official release? 

I could definitely tell a difference in quality between the three singles and the leaks when listening in my car, but it wasn't enough to ruin the experience for me. Mostly there's a bit of fuzz in the bg and it overall sounds a little...flattened? I'm looking forward to hearing them in their full glossy glory on release day

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

:hdu: hopefully they dont send it to Sputnik or The Guardian for reviews this time around...

miley was very clever in limiting the number of reviews.

Still ptsd from Sputnik's 30ish score for Chem.

9 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Paris Texas

Reveal hidden contents

kinda sounds like extreme occident by Madonna? idk the melody is so similar I guess, I was instantly reminded. It's more whimsical though, very soundtrack-y

Spoiler

I love Extreme Occident, can’t wait to hear PT

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024