Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

"It’s a 10 - not because it’s faultless, not because everyone in the world will love it, not because it’s a skipless listen - but because it’s nothing below." -Lucy Harbron, Gigwise

Amazing way to put it. There are a few tracks I dislike, but this album is an artistic triumph

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Gigwise calling out other critics for leaving the room and missing whole tracks during the listening and saying that Lana should hate critics more :omfg2:

That's very disrespectful, they are supposed to be there to pay careful attention to the album. when i catch those mfs...

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Popmatters, A.V. Club, AllMusic, Consequence, and Slant are most weighted for MC, I believe. Those are the really important ones.

I'll be in front of their headquarters if they tank it:true:

FOUR DAYS LEFT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE ALBUM'S COMING THIS VERY WEEK :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

What upsets me is the idea of putting a bunch of critics in a room together for 80 minutes to listen to the album. This album should be listened to alone, a couple times at least, with full focus. People leaving the room and missing full songs to write a review after one listen is a total joke. 

funny how the only negative critic review uv got on metacritic - the 405, no longer exists :oic2: others should take notes

Spoiler

candy necklaces    
       candy necklaces    
candy necklaces    
      candy necklaces    

candy necklaces    
      candy necklaces    

candy necklaces    
      candy necklaces    

candy necklaces    
      candy necklaces    

candy necklaces