Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

There’s a difference between constructive criticism of art and saying things that are clearly meant to provoke fans of said art and I think most people with half a brain cell can see which of the two is happening on this day… :die:

1 minute ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47p9wtr2j7hcpmtjtabvtz10dgad1a0hbkz17yl1pm&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47p9wtr2j7hcpmtjtabvtz10dgad1a0hbkz17yl1pm&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47p9wtr2j7hcpmtjtabvtz10dgad1a0hbkz17yl1pm&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Reveal hidden contents

Sitting on my sofa ... Super suicidal :judgingu3:

Do you know what this is from? I’m transfixed!

OT: can’t stop thinking about the 5AM snippet. Can’t wait to hear it in full. I loooove how she said the last line.

8 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

bb is not as bad as everyone says and ob is not as good as everyone says

I love BB. I bet that if fans and other listeners didn't have any idea what others thought, or what the 'majority consensus' was about any of Lana's records, they'd love BB or like it a lot more. There's a lot of unconscious bandwagon-jumping, here as well as in life generally, but that's nothing new with LDR's releases. 

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

There’s a difference between constructive criticism of art and saying things that are clearly meant to provoke fans of said art and I think most people with half a brain cell can see which of the two is happening on this day… :die:

Yeah, the second is called bullying and 'internet bravery,' saying things the poster wouldn't dare have the nerve to say face to face, also known as cowardice. 

Just now, rabbit said:

Do you know what this is from? I’m transfixed!

OT: can’t stop thinking about the 5AM snippet. Can’t wait to hear it in full. I loooove how she said the last line. 

Spoiler

It's from Candy Necklace second verse 

1 hour ago, Mistress999 said:

Where you all already aware that Paris was a 

Reveal hidden contents

Cover?

Gasp

The scandal!!

:bye::dorothy2:

We've known, you're so late to the party that they locked the front doors. No one is miffed, no one cares

i feel bad for bringing the vibe down earlier cuz i got into a little spat myself

i mostly avoid those online but today something got the best of me

but live laugh love, 2 days till the streaming parties

02158294-8759-49-EC-991-C-F86-D060-B273-A.jpg

maybe my contribution..could be as small as hopin

that words could turn to birds.. and birds could send my thoughts

your way

11 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

There's too much immaturity, period, and people whose right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. A lot of lack of mental health. 

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

I'm surprised this go-around how many members I thought were more emotionally mature have been throwing around outrageous words and accusations, and then stepping back and saying, "Who? Me? Innocent me?" So full of love for what they like and so full of bile for everything else. They're caught in a conondrum and must be in their overall lives as well. 

Apparently talking about someone's lack of mental health and generally touching on this sensitive topic is okay, but when someone tells a person to shut up and stop posting every half hour about how much you hate the album is where you draw the line. The lack of self-awareness. :toofunny:

33 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:
  Hide contents

i feel the same way. i think the last 4 are my least favorite from the record with fishtail being the worst offender (personal taste). i said this when the entire album first leaked and was told i don’t appreciate hot and sexy bops 💀 cherry, tulsa, and freak were slutty boos that were much better executed imo

Spoiler

Peppers ruined that track run keep streaming my girl fishtail!!

6 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

bb is not as bad as everyone says 

:true:

6 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

and ob is not as good as everyone says

:wtf:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, Mistress999 said:

Where you all already aware that Paris was a 

Reveal hidden contents

Cover?

Lana has proven hundreds of times that she can write a gorgeous melody.

Spoiler

What she does on Paris, Texas shows a different side of her creativity, to hear a track like SYML's and bring it to life with a haunting story and vocals is really beautiful and impressive.

18 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Wait…so Lana posts two videos in the middle of the night about Candy Necklace, potentially confirming she or her team reads this thread, and people in here still want to be so negative about the album endlessly? :toofloppy:

4 more days…:magikarp:

wait reads this thread? i'm confused lol wdym

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole