Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

They didn’t lie. This album isn’t a particularly accessible on first listen.

you should not be rating an album after first listen they need to get into it :oprah3:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Go figure a shitty review is accompanied by a shitty website with endless pop ups, banners, notifications, and scrolling impediments fuck off consequence Kintsugi is for the hot girls only :hottie:

literally... dragging kint for being slow while theres mass in the middle of the album

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

you should not be rating an album after first listen they need to get into it :oprah3:

Yeah, as someone who takes music very seriously I have never understood critics who write their reviews after one single listen. That's stupid as fuck. Imagine staring at a painting for 10 seconds and then writing a whole essay about it. Huh?

3 hours ago, lanitataco said:

“Kintsugi” begins with an incredibly compelling lyric but the song gets lost in the following six, sleepy minutes. https://consequence.net/2023/03/lana-del-rey-ocean-blvd-review/2/

who wrote this, 111? :pout:

Spoiler

I think that people who think that have no soul… like how? I’m ugly crying six minutes straight every day!!!!!!! It’s one of the saddest and touching lana song ever. Along with Fingertips. 

9 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

How hard can it be to just wait another couple of days? idgi lol

hard since half of the US and UK stans have an exclusive listening party next to their town lol

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Not enough praise for this album for how daring it is in the land of 2 minutes songs. I still can’t believe the length is being used as a negative :rip:.

The soundbytes trend will pass. This album will be enjoyed and studied beyond that trend.

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Yeah, as someone who takes music very seriously I have never understood critics who write their reviews after one single listen. That's stupid as fuck. Imagine staring at a painting for 10 seconds and then writing a whole essay about it. Huh?

its funny reading reviews calling it wordy but they dont care to analyze it... DO YOUR JOB!

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

its funny reading reviews calling it wordy but they dont care to analyze it... DO YOUR JOB!

also it’s so lazy because lana has ALREADY revealed how this album was going to be very wordy in her W Mag interview from last year, before she even announced the album. They’re not even saying anything new 

It's really cool to see how divisive this album is. Everyone has different opinions on what they consider their favourite tracks which is a really good sign of a great album, i guess because it means there are no universally hated songs so nothing is actually bad. They all have room to grow and become more appreciated in time :wowcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yall critics listen to too much radio music that when something alt comes out it automatically gets -10 points than it should bc they wanna call it slow and sleepy :oprah3:

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's really cool to see how divisive this album is. Everyone has different opinions on what they consider their favourite tracks which is a really good sign of a great album, i guess because it means there are no universally hated songs so nothing is actually bad. They all have room to grow and become well appreciated down the line :wowcry:

The ínterludes say hi :scoff:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

The ínterludes say hi :scoff:

But i've also seen a lot of people say they really like them so it's probably not bad , just not your taste in music which is okay 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e