Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

19 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

She spent the last two or so years calling out her mom but one line in the album chalked full of personal anecdotes had to go ya feel me… :true:

I think it might be bc her dad listens to her music ?

But then again, WFWF is already out there lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

52 minutes ago, 111 said:
  Hide contents

oh they fucked up the mastering of fingertips... there are audio cracklings happening (for example at 3:34) it's really noticeable on spotify, less noticeable on youtube but definitely not present in the leak we got :skull: this probably happened because of her last minute decision to censor "mother" and no one did quality control after mastering the final mix... 

Oh no…The same thing happened with Blue Banisters.

but it was because of sending unsuitable files to Spotify, YouTube and it was not about mastering. They fixed it after a while. 

Edit: actually it was something to do with there being too much noise difference between the quietest point and loudest point and Spotify algorithm being not able to handle it. It is essential mixing/mastering issue as they need to keep this level in between standards. I cannot believe they’re doing same rookie mistakes again…smh

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

59 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

what's up with the audio crumbling on Fingertips from 4:48 onwards (listening on youtube)

edit: it's throughout the song

lol. So, the worst song on the record, that Lana herself has said is not a good song, is now even worse? That's hilarious.

7 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Oh no…The same thing happened with Blue Banisters.

but it was because of sending unsuitable files to Spotify, YouTube and it was not necessarily about mastering. They fixed it after a while. 

And then people lampoon me when I say Ben is not the best at his job. Although, this could be an Interscope issue.