Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

an american fast food chain (only in some states), known for their famous root beer which is now sold at most supermarkets across the world (mainly still in north america though)

omg its giving the song i will relate the least since I am from latin america :oic:

and also for giving me Margaret

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

They are interesting. I actually enjoy all of them (still can't picture how the Tommy song will sound like :thumb2:) except that other man SYML (I think) cause I haven't heard anything from him.

I don't care about the pastor 

SYML is behind the "Oh where's my love?" "did she run away, did she run away? I don't know"

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

i don't know if it's been asked/mentioned before but is the new single an outtake from Blue Banisters? maybe people got that and Fingertips from the laptop they stole from her and they were songs already planned for the new album :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 tracks which are

2 interludes

1 single (for now)

13 brand new songs

The way we'll have at least 11-13 full new Lana songs to listen to once the album is out (depending on how many songs she puts out before).

This hasn't happened at least since HM or LFL (and LFL had a lot of pre release songs too)

:icant:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

i don't know if it's been asked/mentioned before but is the new single an outtake from Blue Banisters? maybe people got that and Fingertips from the laptop they stole from her and they were songs already planned for the new album :bebe: 

Believe Boz Said all is new, no outtakes

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

No they’re all new material from late 2021-2022