Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

so wait, if mother is censored, will it not be on the physicals, if it's a last minute change? is that where the leaks came from?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

IT'S OUT NOW IN AUSTRALIA BITCHES :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, American Whore said:

so wait, if mother is censored, will it not be on the physicals, if it's a last minute change? is that where the leaks came from?

its censored on everything but the girls are saying maybe it won't be for the early made vinyls 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

151-F9618-9060-4-DD7-8-FEF-1345-C0687-EE5.jpg

dunno if this has already been shared but i just saw on twitter SHE LOOKS SO CUTE:trisha:

she so pretty ! :oic2:

Just now, lanitataco said:

its censored on everything but the girls are saying maybe it won't be for the early made vinyls 

not the value of the first pressing going up :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

I guess also on vinyl since Candy Necklace is there (it was probably added when they swapped CN in for the other song)

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Either way the leaked Fingertips will be replacing the released one in my music library :tommy: RIP to the vinyl girls tho

maybe someone should edit the passage from the leaked file into the flac file

So girlies who have had a chance to listen to the album...without spoiling the album, what is your track ranking? You can rate them out of 10 too if you'd like! 

8Qg234E.gif

1 minute ago, Sweet said:

So girlies who have had a chance to listen to the album...without spoiling the album, what is your track ranking? You can rate them out of 10 too if you'd like! 

1. Grandfather

2. Kingsugi

3. Let the light in

4. Margaret

5. Fingertips

6. Paris

7. Sweet

8. Fishtail

9. The Grants

10. Peppers

11. Taco Truck

12. AW

13. OB

14. Interludes

10/10 for it all 

The "mother" censure is so awkward to me, disrupts the flow. I assume there probably wasn't time to record a nice vocal of Lana humming over that word or something, idk, could have been smoother. The song just seems to almost stop, kind of hangs there for a second, then continues on. Without "mother", i'd just take out the whole line from the song.

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I was listening to the Tidal FLACs, I'll wait until it's out in my timezone for Apple Music.

Someone during BB release, explained it technically. As far as I remember it is something to with noise range of album. The difference between the quietest point and the loudest point in the album is above the standards(due to bad mastering) therefore algorithm of streaming platforms cannot handle it properly causing clippings and cracklings.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024