Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the neat freak in me does not want to open the CD I got early because it is the alt cover and I'd rather have it all wrapped up and sitting pretty but I REALLY want to listen to the album rn :crai:

2 minutes ago, rural legend said:

the neat freak in my does not want to open the CD I got early because it is the alt cover and I'd rather have it all wrapped up and sitting pretty but I REALLY want to listen to the album rn :crai:

get an extra?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

where tf should i post when this thread closes…. i genuinely haven’t posted in another thread in like a week :lange:

Probs the post-release thread that will be created :kiss3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

30 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Can’t wait to hear the album when it releases.. because when I heard sweet at the listening party I haaaaated it.. tell me it’s a grower :bebe:

Sweet is the sweetest thing that ever heard from Lana. It will grow on you… :wub:

The Rockefeller, my umbrella parts in Candy Necklace might be one of my favourite moments in all her music

Spoiler

the way the piano gets so heavy and her vocals soar is just stunning :defeated:

I say this thread can burn to the ground this pre-release has been a nightmare for everyone :wave: Very excited for the album to be officially released everywhere. I still fully stand by it being my favorite Lana album to date 

imageproxy.jpg