Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I think I'm going to take a quick nap before I listen to the album, so I'll say my goodbye now.

I've been here for almost a year now, lurking for most of the time, and it's been such a ride. I had so much fun keeping up with the crazy antics, theories, opinions, and more. I'm so happy it's almost time to to listen and I can't wait to discuss with you all tomorrow! :kiss2:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

Spoiler

My Top 5 (I'm not sure on No.1 TBH, I might switch fingertips & grandfather)

1. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing

2. Candy Necklace

3. Fingertips

4.  Kintsugi

5. Paris, Texas

Also remembering when fingertips snippet leaked last year and I was calling it boring :trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

70 :lange:

UGHHH IDK WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF TILL THEN

Wait it's 9:52 CST here... Some people are getting it sooner? Thought it would release world wide simultaneously 

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Just now, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

Listen to a&w 10 times:true:

That idea is actually fire

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

On 2/28/2023 at 7:06 PM, kuntsugi said:

judging a book by its cover is a thing of the past! the new thing is judging a tracklist by its titles :true: so here are my humble predictions for the album based on nothing but the titles:

Spoiler

- the grants: i'm totally expecting something like white dress/sweet carolina

- sweet: this is realistic THE cinnamon girl of the record but idk could be a piano flop

- not commenting on any of the interludes tbh i feel like they won't make that much of a difference to the album

- candy necklace: i'm sensing some piano flop coming i'm sorry :eek2: beautiful/violets for roses vibes

- kintsugi: this title is so cute i refuse to believe it's a flop BUT realistically thinking i think it'll be more of a wild at heart moment and that's fine with me tbh

- fingertips: sensing another flop i'm sorry :um2:

- paris, texas: i feel like this will be one of those songs that are not bad but no one really cares about like not all who wander are lost

- grandfather etc etc: flop confirmed i said what i said :true:

- let the light in: this one will be good i feel it in my cooch! the new tomorrow never came i know that's right

margaret: call me crazy but… i think this one has the potential to be this album's california, her 80s bop incoming yup yup

fishtail: yeah she's definitely a bartender kind of girl

peppers: real trap shit!! summer bummer's spiritual successor wbk 

taco truck x vb: instant classic if you ask me, maybe it's coming to snatch get free's place as lana's best album closer

can't wait to see what i got right and what i terribly missed :sass:

can't wait to see how far off i was :teehee: catch y'all on the flipside!

I would just like to say 

Spoiler

Taco truck has really grown on me. Especially the actual taco truck part. It’s been in my head all day. I start breaking it down anywhere and everywhere singing that’s why they call me lanitaaaaa:grinds: