Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We truly have different tastes :blush3:. No disrespect at all, everyone is untitled to their opinion. But, to me, the title track is so rich, so grand, so touching… Crazy for You and California didn’t excite me very much when I heard their snippet and, well, I don’t enjoy them that much :true: (they sound too demo-ish, and the lyrics are a bit meh. Dragon Slayer is already 10 times better to me). 
again, this is not disrespect to you at all, and I hope you will find something in the new album that you will love :kiss:

at least we agree that dragonslayer is a great song. i love all 3 leaks. It's not that I hate tunnels either, it's like vertimus, the song doesn't speak to me. but what i take as a good sign is that there seems to be a fuller sound on the new album.  I think that there will be songs that I will love. because even if an album isn't convincing overall, I always find songs that I absolutely love, for example on blue banisters arcadia wfwf and thunder (and a few others).

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

2 hours ago, honeymoonwhore said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YIkpc-OWx5NFJb9sVsSVMXxsUur-m9Ofqe2NSJaDcbk/edit?usp=share_link

let's take it with several grains of salt :toofloppy: but tbh I trust my ability to project using tarot

manifesting tracks 11, 15, & 16. like pleaaase :angie:

Track 11 is a witchy/eerie vibe song about self care (Magician, 3 of Swords). One of the wordiest songs.

Track 15 is very sexual. Maybe about being a freak in bed and having a hard time disclosing that to a new partner (King of Wands, reversed Devil).

Track 16 is beautiful, lush and very orchestrated, with Lana exploring her feminine energy a lot. Maybe some lyrics talking about Venus, or birds of paradise (these lyrics came to mind).  She is unsure if she should let go of luxury or stay in it. (9 of Pentacles, reversed 8 of Cups).

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

14 minutes ago, ultraviolence69 said:

guys i've been busy with my exams so i couldn't stay in touch with all the new updates about the album. can someone tell me what we know so far?

Tracklist with details on the tracks so far:

1. The Grants (Full song, not an "intro" track. Described as "cinematic and gorgeous")

2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

3. Sweet

4. A&W (Also called "American Whore," almost eight minutes long, "wild")

6. Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste) (Rockefeller Snippet from August) 5:14 in length

9. Fingertips (the W magazine lyrics from this summer, an example of the automatic songwriting, a stunner) 5:48 in length

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Tracklist with details on the tracks so far:

1. The Grants (Full song, not an "intro" track. Described as "cinematic and gorgeous")

2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

3. Sweet

4. A&W (Also called "American Whore," almost eight minutes long, "wild")

6. Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste) (Rockefeller Snippet from August)

9. Fingertips (the W magazine lyrics from this summer, an example of the automatic songwriting, a stunner)

Wait A&W is American Whore? So the title is American & Whore abbreviated or am I missing something 

So is that how can I stay sugary sweet snippet from track 3? 

and which one was the Rockefeller snippet? I don’t remember it 

18 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

Wait A&W is American Whore? So the title is American & Whore abbreviated or am I missing something 

The sugary sweet snippet is a scrapped song recorded for Honeymoon. The Rockefeller snippet is on Lana’s instagram account and it was posted on Aug. 23rd :party:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, This Feeling said:

rockefeller is candy necklace

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

manifesting tracks 11, 15, & 16. like pleaaase :angie:

Track 11 is a witchy/eerie vibe song about self care (Magician, 3 of Swords). One of the wordiest songs.

Track 15 is very sexual. Maybe about being a freak in bed and having a hard time disclosing that to a new partner (King of Wands, reversed Devil).

Track 16 is beautiful, lush and very orchestrated, with Lana exploring her feminine energy a lot. Maybe some lyrics talking about Venus, or birds of paradise (these lyrics came to mind).  She is unsure if she should let go of luxury or stay in it. (9 of Pentacles, reversed 8 of Cups).

I REALLY need a hoe song :smokes:

this wait has been & will continue to be so insufferable but i know on March 10th itll all feel so worth it :xcry: Mother cant disappoint 

we're getting 16 :heidi:SIX-FREAKING-TEEN:heidi:new tracks to analyse, to dance & cry to, to make video edits with, to make memories with:cryney2: 

im going fucking crazy thinking of all the possibilities lyrically, sonically & visually :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

17 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

rockefeller is candy necklace

how do we know that?

Hi dear LB! I haven't had the time to be online here for a weeks now. Hope I didn't miss anything too important or fun on here! And btw a very, late merry xmas & happy new years to y'all. :kiss:

9 DAYS AND 2 MONHTS LEFT TO GOOOooooo :party::party::party::party:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

it’s going to be a long 3 months, i fear..:awkney:

not quite that long. but now we need a tracklist an albumtrailer and the next single, so we can bear the wait better.  are there any signs that loved you then and now will be on the album?

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

24 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

it’s going to be a long 3 months, i fear..:awkney:

2 months now