Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Christmas is over. New Years is over. We're in the most depressing month of the year. @111 spare exclusive ma'am?

nmcharts-i-hate-waiting.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

33 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Christmas is over. New Years is over. We're in the most depressing month of the year. @111 spare exclusive ma'am?

nmcharts-i-hate-waiting.gif

I dread February with every fiber of my being, much more than January TBH :thumb3: Remember Chemtrails era? 
something should happen in January for sure, but I expect it next week and not this one. Besides, is Lana back from Hawaii?

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I dread February with every fiber of my being, much more than January TBH :thumb3: Remember Chemtrails era? 
something should happen in January for sure, but I expect it next week and not this one. Besides, is Lana back from Hawaii?

I'm sure we'll get at least one interview this month :party:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

On 1/2/2023 at 8:42 AM, salvatorelovesyou said:

candy necklace this wednesday or friday?

High Heels Stumble GIF - High Heels Stumble Trip - Discover & Share GIFs

I’m super curious about Candy Necklace, but I’m not sure how I feel if it was indeed the second single… :agree: I know we haven’t heard much from it yet, but I’d like the second single to shake it up a bit more… 

67 more days !

spongebob-mr-krabs-ring-the-bell-ringing-bell-gif-16270849.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

i asked lana in a dream when the next single will be released and she said this friday :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

6 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I don't need a new song yet, but rather a MV ffs :trisha:

I’m on team #NewMusicInstead :true: 

Sure, a great MV is nice and sets the tone for a new era, especially for the lead. She’s had some amazing MV, but since COCC, it’s gonna be difficult to top that. 
with this era, the visuals for the covers are so solid that I don’t need a MV, weirdly enough. 

36 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m on team #NewMusicInstead :true: 

Sure, a great MV is nice and sets the tone for a new era, especially for the lead. She’s had some amazing MV, but since COCC, it’s gonna be difficult to top that. 
with this era, the visuals for the covers are so solid that I don’t need a MV, weirdly enough. 

For me, this album can be like Honeymoon, without a video for the title track (it even had one, but since it disappeared, it's like it didn't exist).

Did You Know (...) is a beautiful song, but I can't imagine a great video for it. It is extremely confessional and words alone are enough. If Lana were to look for some image resource, it might even take away the magic of listening and imagining. Plus it would be just plain basic if she just recorded herself in her room singing or extremely predictable if there were takes in the tunnel.

4 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

I need an album trailer like this again so bad

everyone remembers where they were when this dropped… I was in my 9th grade french class during a test when I got the notification, I RANNNN to the bathroom and failed the test because i ran out of time during the period since i was gone for so long freaking out 😭😭

I was visiting London with my mom and I bolted to the bathroom during dinner.

8V7Yvel.png

2 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Miley is releasing her new album on the same day as Lana. Will she outsell her or no?

i don't think she will i'm pretty sure lana will outsell - and i love miley btw i have nothing against her i just think that lana will sell more :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Miley is releasing her new album on the same day as Lana. Will she outsell her or no?

I could see her outselling if there is a hit song on there, since Lana’s album does not seem very GP friendly. 

13 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

I think she will

She's promoting her stuff unlike Lana :bebe:

I just looked and her last album did like 60k, I think COCC did like 80k and BB like 40k but it also didn’t have vinyls in the first week so it probably would have been a bit more?

so probably would be close

but also no1curr about billboard anymore so doesn’t really matter