Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

not saying every single song on the album will be a piano song but considering every song we know about so far is (Title track, Candy Necklace, Fingertips, SYML interpolation song, RIOPY song; nearly half of the album already when you don’t count the interludes) i have a feeling a lot of fans are gonna be disappointed regardless if their expectation is the opposite of that lol, I kinda think American Whore is gonna channel Black Bathing Suit. piano songs don’t have to be boring

16 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

These braindead dogshit takes is why Lana has deleted most of her social media accounts. She hates you guys, I hope you know that! 

2.png

9 minutes ago, Jared said:

These braindead dogshit takes is why Lana has deleted most of her social media accounts. She hates you guys, I hope you know that! 

2.png

Screaming

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

33 minutes ago, Jared said:

Essas merdas idiotas são o motivo pelo qual Lana excluiu a maioria de suas contas de mídia social. Ela odeia vocês, espero que saibam disso! 

2.png

speaking of which, I so wanted her to go back to her old Instagram

Listening to TUOB at the moment and thinking of just how incredibly versatile Lana is. 

Like..scrambling all of her title tracks & listening to them back to back is so interesting. In my opinion, Lana’s one of the few mainstream artists able to maintain their essence and individuality regardless of what soundscape they dip into without being redundant. 

Truly one of the best:wipe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

41 minutes ago, Jared said:

2.png

Lana’s outburst at fans reminds me of a mother who’s yelling at her kids to shut the fuck up in Walmart. Lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

30 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Listening to TUOB at the moment and thinking of just how incredibly versatile Lana is. 

Like..scrambling all of her title tracks & listening to them back to back is so interesting. In my opinion, Lana’s one of the few mainstream artists able to maintain their essence and individuality regardless of what soundscape they dip into without being redundant. 

Truly one of the best:wipe:

I'm doing the same

Ocean Blvd and Honeymoon back to back :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

did yall talk about that "leaked tracklist" on that site?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just really want her to give us something dark, a bit more upbeat, psychedelic, inspired and fieryyyyyyyy before she really gives up on making sad bops. Like girl is not getting any younger, eventually we’re going to only be getting piano ballads and country songs…. Please god please

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

did yall talk about that "leaked tracklist" on that site?

there is one word that makes it look fake, I'd believe it otherwise

Spoiler

the tracklist uses a some her Instagram captions which is a bit ehhh... i might be hallucinating but one of the insiders said to look at her instagram captions tho

YCY3W7s.jpg

9 hours ago, Jared said:

2.png

Honestly stan is such a simple word, it doesnt really mean anything more than "like". It's just that these Twitter users have almost nothing going for them in life so they try and put a lot of emphasis in the word Stan like it's a job or some sort of chore that's difficult to maintain and it's like no you're just a loser lmao

Spoiler

now wayamin :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e