Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Only the 9s long "I couldn't handle it" snippet gets recognized as Fingertips, I assume the other one is a rough demo.

Ohhh I misread your post sorry you meant that the part we have is at 2:47 runtime right? I thought the whole thing was ~3 minutes and I was confused :hide:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Ohhh I misread your post sorry you meant that the part we have is at 2:47 runtime right? I thought the whole thing was ~3 minutes and I was confused :hide:

Yes, I wrote it in a confusing way :eek: The Candy Necklace snippet unfortunately doesn't get recognized with this other method I have found, it would have been interesting to know if the snippet in the beginning, middle or end of the song.

7 hours ago, honeymoonwhore said:

r/lanadelrey - New tracklist leak: Real or fake? found this one on reddit - is this the other fake one that leaked on an indonesian site or something?

fake

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Trying to figure out where someone said the track list is out there :wtf2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

22 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I wonder how early this album's gonna leak. Something in me tells me it's gonna be out there by at least the end of february.

i really hope it doesn’t get leaked, this is a really special and planned out album :( however i wouldn’t mind a snippet or two in february…

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Eclipse impersonated Lana and contacted Nikki Lane for the new music claiming she lost it. She got very excited, she knew it's her chance, but since she only had voice memos Lana sent her on whatsapp she decided to challenge herself and produce mixes of the whole album to send back for reference. Clumsy Nikki accidentally sent them back to real Lana.

This is now being released as "Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd" on March 10th.

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

i really hope it doesn’t get leaked, this is a really special and planned out album :( however i wouldn’t mind a snippet or two in february  january 

:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

AITYGMYCSHUIBAC is track 11 I feel it

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

39 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

when did Eclipse say that we’ve been able to find the entire track list online since November? i don’t recall that, i only recall BOZ saying we should be able to find Candy Necklace, and @hotshot2am did. but before i continue clowning trying to find the whole track list i want to make sure that was actually said 💀

I made a mistake before, I said eclipse but it was boz, my apologies 

194848.png

195132.png

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I made a mistake before, I said eclipse but it was boz, my apologies 

194848.png

195132.png

i'm guessing he was talking about aha music, but we are only able to find the titles through snippets so thats not helpful:icant:

I just listened to fingertips snippet, and it is literally terrible wtf:judgingu3:

Ik its super short but her voice sounds so bad

1 minute ago, imapartygirl said:

I just listened to fingertips snippet, and it is literally terrible wtf:judgingu3:

Ik its super short but her voice sounds so bad

There are two Fingertips snippets, one that sounds bad (7s long) and another one that sounds fine (9s long). Only the 9s long snippet gets recognized as Fingertips, I assume the other one is an early demo.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

There are two Fingertips snippets, one that sounds bad (7s long) and another one that sounds fine (9s long). Only the 9s long snippet gets recognized as Fingertips, I assume the other one is an early demo.

omg ok good

feeling in the mood to confess because this thread needs SOMETHING

Spoiler

alright is it time to confess that i made these fake tracklists :xgiggle:

i wanted to have my own little DNC diamonds never crack fake debris tracklist moment and i didn't think either would catch on

lYpyHj5.jpg

CyvDdgQ.jpg

also english is my native language and the typos in the first fake one were just me being briefly illiterate :air:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif