Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

where is it???

where are they??

edit this before they get ur ass ๐Ÿ˜ญ i fell for snow on the beach and got a warning point

and also for giving meย Margaret

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

The "I couldn't handle it" Fingertips snippet is at 2:47 runtime, meaning in the middle of the song (overall track lengthย is 5:48)ย :dua:

ย 

ย  Hide contents

That's all I was able to figure outย :hide:

ย 

Edit: Rephrased my comment

OMG SO THAT WAS PLAYBACK TIME MEANS THANKS

11 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

Untitled-1.jpgย  ย  ย ย Here is the blurry tracklist for whoever asked

ย 

this sends me everytime :eartha:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ย 

this sends me everytime :eartha:

we are so close and so far at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ญ where are the photoshop lipsters when we need them

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i actually did do that :bebe:

anything youโ€™d like to share:brows:

โ€œโ€ฆand this is all I looked for all my life โ€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofโ€ฆmisuse, betrayal.โ€
Sylvia Plathย 

Do we know whether the songs from the album are registered on Shazam?

giphy.gif

ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโœฟโ˜†๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒโ˜†โœฟโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*

ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโœฟโ˜†๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒโ˜†โœฟโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*

Has anyone tried to inspect all the websites that are selling the vinyl already?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

when do stores start getting the actual vinyls? Any ideas?

ย 

edit: like physical stores I mean lol

โ€œโ€ฆand this is all I looked for all my life โ€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofโ€ฆmisuse, betrayal.โ€
Sylvia Plathย 

we've got to work this out, we'll make things right, the sun will shineย :candy:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

1 minute ago, imapartygirl said:

Has anyone tried to inspect all the websites that are selling the vinyl already?

Iโ€™ve gone through sooooo many and every week I go through the source code on multiple websites. Thereโ€™s been no modifications on lanadelrey.com since 12/5ย :cryney2:ย this means that thereโ€™s nothing being updated in terms of vinyl, cdโ€™s, cassettes etc in the imminent future. The last time there was a modification it was exactly a week later and the changes were published.ย 

faSE.gif

10 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

https://github.com/beurtschipper/Depix

ย 

i saw this linked like a long long time ago but i don't think anybody used it, PLEASE someone do this on the pixel tracklist

ย This is a job for @hotshot2amย HOWEVER Iโ€™m not entirely sure that the images we have will be able to be cleaned up only because of how small and low quality they areย :awkney2:

faSE.gif

32 minutes ago, the ocean said:

feeling in the mood to confess because this thread needs SOMETHING

ย  Reveal hidden contents

alright is it time to confess that i made these fake tracklists :xgiggle:

i wanted to have my own little DNC diamonds never crack fake debris tracklist moment and i didn't think either would catch on

lYpyHj5.jpg

CyvDdgQ.jpg

also english is my native language and the typos in the first fake one were just me being briefly illiterate :air:

now i know u did not just..........

ย 

cjRjPWT.gifย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย QODlvVl.gif.ย  ย  ย 

Just now, your dealer said:

Iโ€™m not entirely sure that the images we have will be able to be cleaned up only because of how small and low quality they areย 

i think using the pink vinyl track list would work best because its more pixelated while the red/dark pink is more blurred.

YCY3W7s.jpg

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

ย This is a job for @hotshot2amย HOWEVER Iโ€™m not entirely sure that the images we have will be able to be cleaned up only because of how small and low quality they areย :awkney2:

ย 

This would only work if we had the tracklist in higher resolution and the exact font size andย type. We have none of thatย :hide: