Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

BOZ said American whore is “wild, just fucking wild”

:bebe: 

marty, I’m SCARED

I’m excited :oprah4: This song is going to change the trajectory of my life 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

BOZ on American Whore:

It's definitely their most sonically interesting and unprecedented work to date. Probably my favorite song on the record as well.

HELPPPPPP

MORE UNPRECEDENTED AND INTERESTING THAN VENICE BITCH??

HELPPP I AM GONNA FAINT

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

BOZ said on twitter A&W is his favorite on the album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

BOZ said American whore is “wild, just fucking wild”

:bebe: 

marty, I’m SCARED

i'm just hoping it's an off to the races type of wild, not a betty boop boop type of wild, i just hope the song has a purpose and it's not edgy for the sake of being edgy :eek3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok but now why is jack calling it american whore... when it's A&W :xgiggle:

i'm gonna have to stop talking about this again otherwise it's just gonna turn into "ocean blvd" vs "ocean boulevard"

I am the same way. I hate that’s it’s Blvd :toofunny:

now BoZ's tweet from a few months ago about listening to one of the craziest albums he's ever heard makes sense

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

when American Whore is the bad bitch anthem of this album a la Off to the Races/Cola/Brooklyn Baby/High By the Beach/Cherry/Fuck It I Love You/Tulsa Jesus Freak/Black Bathing Suit yeah yeah

So... no music video for this one

im shaking this might really be her best album ever. as much as i love chemtrails and blue banisters, they felt like transition  records to me; records more-so meant for her to reflect on her career; her fame and what’s truly important to her (her community). great records for sure but a little aimless because of it. but this feels like she truly has a vision omgg it could be a new career defining moment for her incredibly excited